Multiple Hadoop Developers ? Sydney
- Contract until June 2018 + 2 x 6 Month Extensions!!
- Australian Citizens or PR with 4+ years traceable Australian work history
HiveQL | Spark/Spark SQL | Scala | Impala | NoSQL | HDFS | Python | Bash Shell Scripting | HBase | Oozie | Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or Adelaide!
Multiple Hadoop Developers are required for a Greenfield project with an international consulting firm to be involved with the design, development and deployment of application and data solutions on a Cloudera cluster.
Ideally, you will have skills with Hadoop technologies such as HiveQL, Spark/Spark SQL, Scala, Impala, NoSQL, HDFS, Python, Bash Shell Scripting, HBase, Oozie.
In this role you will:
- Design, Development and/or Testing of Cloudera systems and services to support various financial and analytics systems, with focus on efficiency, scalability, sustainability, stability and customer satisfaction.
- Deliver the Services in alignment with Architecture Reference Models, Data & Analytics Strategies and Delivery Approaches & Methodologies.
- Assist in developing data pipelines required to synchronise Enterprise Source data
- Leading and mentoring junior developers within team to deliver results.
- Participation in knowledge transfer with other team members.
- Coordinate deployment and release planning activities.
- Work closely with other teams to develop and document solutions to problems.
- Maintain and improve overall quality of the code base.
The role is offered as a contract role until the end of June 2018 + 2 x 6 month extension options.
Due to the security requirements only Australian Citizens can be considered for this role.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Rebecca Christophersen on 0733395613. Please quote our job reference number: 200171219.
Reference Number: 200171219_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior SQL DeveloperOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)VIC
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTLean Six Sigma Process AnalystOther
- FTTest AnalystOther
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceOther
- FTFront-End Developer - BankingVIC
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt ? 6 month contractVIC
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- FTCoach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- FTSolution ArchitectWA
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW