- MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN
- Data Integration Project
- Advance BI Tools experience needed - Syd CBD
Currently looking for a Data Architect for a wide program of work, MS BI Tools, MS SSRS, SSAS, Data Integration, Power BI, Microsoft Azure, Syd - CBD
We are currently looking to engage a Data Architect who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for the Architecture, Design and oversight of data related initiatives such as Data exchange or integration, data warehouse and mining, business intelligence and analytic solutions.
As the Data Architect, you will be assisting in the delivery of analytics platforms and solutions to meet critical business needs, designing and documenting data integration and outlining technical requirements.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise.
- Assist in the analysis of requirements for Business Intelligence projects
- The design of Analytical BI applications for clients
- Liaising with Business Stakeholders and IT SMEs
- Developing strategies for various Data Warehouse and BI Solutions and analytics platforms and reporting
- Development of Enterprise Data Architectures for clients and develop models for data governance
- Assisting in the development and implementation of migration plans
- 7 years' experience in Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of MS BI Toolset is required including SQL Server, reporting and analytical services MS SSRS and SSAS, Data integration with MS SSIS
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure
- Extensive experience in information and data modelling in large enterprises
- Strong experience working with Enterprise Architectures, Design and Analysis, Service Deliver and Project Teams
- Understand legacy environments, particular Lotus Notes
- Understand new platforms - Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint and SQL Server
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200171453.
Reference Number: 200171453_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FT.Net DeveloperACT
- FTHelpdesk / Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Tester - HardwareOther
- TPRelease CoordinatorNSW
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceOther
- FTService desk supportACT
- TPNetwork EngineerQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantNSW
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTScheduling Specialist - Must have baseline or NV1Other
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTField EngineerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSAP DeveloperACT
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- TPSenior Project OfficerQLD