Junior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer
- Passionate Front-End Developer, Looking for your next career move ?
- Be part of this organisations? expansion journey right from the get-go
- Excellent Brisbane location, just a short walk to public transport
Looking for a junior-mid level .Net/Front-End Developer to join a growing organisation in the midst of their growing success nationally!
Looking for a junior-mid level Front-End Developer to join a growing organization in the midst of their growing success nationally!
If you have a natural talent and passion for programming, this is an opportunity for you to be part of a growing successful team right from the start!
Key Skills Required:
- Experience with SQL server
- Experience with HTML5, CSS and Bootstrap
- Ability to deal with all levels of the organisation/client base
- Excellent attention to detail
- Innovative and creative mind-set
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
- Ability to liaise with customers, development team and senior management on a day to day basis
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Be part of this organisations' expansion journey right from the get-go
- Career progression - this role has huge potential
- Great team environment/culture
- Work with local and overseas clients
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200169829.
Reference Number: 200169829_15
Contact Details: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Teagan Pope
Contact Phone: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- TPSenior Project Manager (CRIM)VIC
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- FTInformation Security ManagerOther
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- FTProject Manager - SAP PPMOther
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- FTSystems AnalystACT
- TPProject Manager - Enterpries NetworksVIC
- CCUser Research - QualitativeACT
- FTNet DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - C++ and NodeQLD
- FT.Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- TPSenior Instructional Designer/TrainerQLD
- FTSr Integration Architect - next year startACT
- TPProject Manager - 3 days per weekQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- FT3 X Project Managers - Financial ServicesOther
- FTOffice 365 Technical SpecialistOther
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC