Service Desk Consultant
- Market leading brand
- CBD Location
- Initial 6 month contract, potential to extend
Looking for an experienced Service desk consultant for a well-regarded team.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Consultant to join this market leading company.
Brief on the roles & responsibilities:
- Manage Customer Incidents and Service Requests using SMEC Secure Remedy and Service Now
- Resolve Incidents and Fulfil service request using various tools e.g. MICA, Cisco Call Manager
- Actively manage 3 rd parties to ensure customer SLAs are met
- Keep the customer informed on status of Incidents or service Requests.
- Update articles in SMEC Remedy Knowledge Management system and Service Now
- Provided mentor support to first level team members
- Update identified gaps to existing procedures/work instructions.
- Manage and assist with escalations and service improvements
- Provided weekly updates/mitigation of tickets
- Assist the Service Desk Team Manager with various requests/escalations
- Assist the Subject Matter Expert with various duties and requests
- Adhere to SLA s for Service Requests and Incident handling
- Monitor and Manage Incidents and Service Requests queues
- Participate and Adhere to jeopardy management processes
- ITIL Foundation Certificate preferred
- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of problem solving skills
- Capability to investigate, analyse and advise customers
- Proven ability to manage to tight deadlines
- Experience in managing issues from End to End.
- Demonstrated ability to assimilate to new technology, procedures and products.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change
Do not hesitate in applying to be considered!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aishwarya Raghotham on 02 9464 5514. Please quote our job reference number: 200171522.
Reference Number: 200171522_2
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- CCProject DirectorQLD
- CCJava Developer- API &Micro servicesNSW
- FTBusiness Process AnalystOther
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- CCFull-Stack DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTLean Agile CoachOther
- CCContent WriterNSW
- CCProject Manager x 2QLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTCoach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & ApplicationsOther
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment Team LeadVIC
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- CCCRM Support DeveloperWA
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT