Junior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project Coordinator
- Career building role working with a Global organization!
- Busy, varied and diverse role!
- Supportive team environment and excellent Sunshine Coast location!
Awesome opportunity for multiple Junior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project Coordinator to join a growing organization on the coast!
An awesome opportunity has become available for a Junior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project Coordinator to join a growing organization on the Sunshine Coast!
In this role you will be responsible for liaising with clients, providing administrative support and maintaining the accuracy of their data. To be successful in this role you will be proactive, deadline driven with excellent time management, along with having a strong customer focus.
- Work directly with major clients to support management of ongoing programs
- Look after order vetting, order processing, script checking, client implementation/boarding, franchisee administration, card fulfilment, third party coordination and escalated technical support
- Work closely with Product Development, Accounting, Sales, QA and Client Services teams
- Learn the scope of existing products/practices to proactively assess any problems that may arise
- Participate in user acceptance testing and live/real time system cut over processes
- Ongoing manual intervention, monitoring, control, troubleshooting, problem analysis, and administrative table updates
- Coordinate with external vendors and partners to escalate and resolve issues
- Ability to work independently
- Utilize checks and validations to ensure all settlement outputs are generated as expected
- Deal with all teams to ensure all bases of a project are covered such as design, programming, sales and billing/finance
Main Skills Required:
- 3+ years of Customer Service/Tech Support experience
- Ability to work within a web-based environment
- Previous experience interfacing with large clients and/or vendors
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office products
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Energetic and driven with a strong sense of urgency
- Relentless attention to detail, accuracy and functionality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical, client-oriented and comfortable with routine tasks
- Adaptable to change with a strong desire to learn
- Knowledge of POS systems would be an asset
- Previous Project Coordination experience is an asset
- Previous technical support experience would be an asset
Apply TODAY to find out more about this awesome opportunity!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Milica Ivkovic on 07 33395618. Please quote our job reference number: 200169671.
Reference Number: 200169671_8
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Infra Project ManagerOther
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contractVIC
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- FTIP Network Technical support - $57 p/hrOther
- FTSolutions DesignerNSW
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ManagerVIC
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- TPSystem TesterQLD
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectOther
- FTSenior EAM ConsultantQLD
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTSenior Server EngineerOther
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsACT
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTProject Manager unique start up opportunity.NSW
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther