Social Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online Poker
- Experience working across social media platforms - Facebook is key!
- Strong and proven passion for poker - game types, big players, events etc.
- Excellent command of written English with a creative flair!
TRS are assisting a global leader in the online gambling space recruit a motivated Social Media Executive / Specialist for their fun, creative an quirky team. Experience in social media and a passion for poker (preferably online) is key but a positive attitude will be paramount to succeed in this dynamic team.
Collaborates with the Head of PR to plan and distribute existing content or publish original content (images, video and text) through social media channels Display a strong aptitude for content development and a very high attention to detail in identifying, curating and developing blog posts and other materials on a weekly basis Monitors performance of social media platforms by regularly analyzing and reporting on key performance metrics such as effectiveness of channels and content, audience growth and engagement, referrals and ultimately business metrics
Experience in social media marketing and a demonstrable passion for poker Undergraduate degree in marketing, advertising or communications or an equivalent combination of related education (not essential but ideal) Knowledge and experience with a variety of major social media platforms: Facebook (absolute must), Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+ Demonstrated experience and a passion for social technology, staying current on digital and social marketing trends and platforms Excellent verbal and written communication skills Highly detail oriented with a keen analytical mindset A curious disposition who is motivated by challenges If this role is of interest then please APPLY ensuring you showcase your relevant experience.
How to Apply?
Email email@example.com and include Reference ID #fg43
Contact Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Email: email@example.com
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCScrum Master / Project ManagerNSW
- CCApplications PackagerNSW
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTIT Security SpecialistACT
- CCChange ManagerWA
- FTWeb DeveloperOther
- FT2 x Python Developers - FinTech/TradingOther
- FTSenior Agile Digital Business Analyst - Immediate StartOther
- FTeCommerce Integration Support DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTPlanner - Network Planning and Strategy (Telco Environment)Other
- FTData DeveloperOther
- FTHead of Business Operations - SaaS Product CompanyNSW
- TPAudio Visual Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Cloud HostingVIC
- FTLand Access Coordinator / Lead - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTOracle Fusion Middleware ArchitectACT
- FTSAP Change Management LeadOther
- FTSAP ISU Device management-FunctionalVIC
- FTSnr Security Architect - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTWorkforce Planning AnalystOther
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTSAED CoordinatorOther