This role is responsible for coordinating the implementation of asset condition assessment data into a new ERP system. The role ensures suitable data integrity, accessibility and usability. The role sets up access rules and will coordinate the mapping of data.
• Review and validation of new/revised condition data- for integrity and accuracy- captured in the field prior to input into platform
• Manage access levels (Service providers) to platform data and sites a required
• Create performance reports as required via the establishment of metrics and data sets from within the platform
• Review changes to asset condition data and/or quantities as captured in the field on a regular basis to ensure data integrity
• Ensure the alignment of actual field planned preventative maintenance schedules (frequency) with parameters within the platform
• Provide support with platform user training as required
• Periodic review of data alignment to established naming convention between platform and period contractor data
• Data integration with proposed new Enterprise Asset Management systems
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vaish Sridhar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCScrum Master / Project ManagerNSW
- CCApplications PackagerNSW
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTIT Security SpecialistACT
- CCChange ManagerWA
- FTWeb DeveloperOther
- FT2 x Python Developers - FinTech/TradingOther
- FTSenior Agile Digital Business Analyst - Immediate StartOther
- FTeCommerce Integration Support DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTPlanner - Network Planning and Strategy (Telco Environment)Other
- FTData DeveloperOther
- FTHead of Business Operations - SaaS Product CompanyNSW
- TPAudio Visual Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Cloud HostingVIC
- FTLand Access Coordinator / Lead - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTOracle Fusion Middleware ArchitectACT
- FTSAP Change Management LeadOther
- FTSAP ISU Device management-FunctionalVIC
- FTSnr Security Architect - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTWorkforce Planning AnalystOther
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTSAED CoordinatorOther