Enterprise Application Administrator
- Permanent Role with an ASX Listed Business
- Be an Expert across Applications, ERP, and POS systems
Our client is a reputable ASX listed organisation that values being at the forefront of technology. Within IT operations sit several teams supporting modern IT technologies, and the applications team is no different. You will be a Level 2-3 Application Support, and this is your chance to join a high performing applications team.
Reporting to the Application Support Manager, you will be responsible for the support of the enterprise applications that are deployed in the IT environment. The role will be required to provide problem resolution to application level issues that may exist for users and related system problems. You will also be involved in the testing of functional changes and version changes.
Your primary duties will be based around support of the following:
- JD Edwards ERP System
- Support Finance Department with all General Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Bank Reconciliation inquiries.Support Distribution and Logistics team with all Inventory inquiries.
- Support Sprout business with all Sales Management and inventory inquires.
- Setup of users, menus, job queues, job schedules.
- iSeries Enterprise Server
- Scheduling and maintenance of Daily and Monthly Backup routines.
- Maintenance of licencing
- Maintenance of hardware
- Review all system and user logs
- Setup of user profiles, job queues and print queues.
- AdvanceRetail POS System
- Ensure testing and installation of all developed solutions affecting AdvanceRetail are tested and rolled out in a timely manner with no adverse effect to existing AdvanceRetail functionality.
- Support of all AdvanceRetail hardware and software infrastructure to ensure timely processing of all sales and stock movements.
- Support IT Service Desk Team and IT Development Team with escalated AdvanceRetail support requests.
- Custom Applications
- Process all sales, inventory and stocktake transactions to business deadlines.
- Reconcile all sales transactions between POS and JD Edwards.
You will demonstrate the following:
- Diverse experience in an IT Applications support role.
- JD Edwards experience is essential
- Experience using SQL and Microsoft Visual Studio is essential.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel is essential.
- AdvanceRetail or POS experience is highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to consistently deliver high level of quality customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple diverse tasks.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Pablo Calaby through email on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No: 4B/25988. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Seagate Fly Drive review: Extra storage you'll appreciate but not enough innovation that you'll feel you need it
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTURGENT - Contract opportunity Business Analyst - Finance - Immediate startVIC
- FTFront-End Developer - BankingVIC
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSoftware EngineerNSW
- TPICT TechnicianVIC
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- FTEnvironmental Planner / Land Access CoordinationOther
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- FTRecruitment Contract SpecialistNSW
- FTChief Information Security OfficerVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst | Integrated Care ProgramQLD
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTSAP Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- CCICT Project ManagerNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 1 Application Support (POS)QLD
- CCService Desk AnalystACT