Service Desk Team Leader
The purpose of this role is to provide and coordinate the provisioning of IT, system and application support requests and to manage the support service desk team in their day-to-day activities.
The position is accountable for planning, implementation and control of service desk activities, including new services, improvement of processes, reduction and quality control of support tickets and the fulfilment of technology purchasing and provisioning of service activities that meets the needs of business customers.
- Leads, motivates and manages a team of Service Desk Officers that work closely with stakeholders, suppliers and vendors to ensure that customer's needs are met in line with agreed service levels within reasonable timelines.
- Develop guidelines, procedures and documentation for first level support and resolve operational issues for the service desk staff and customers that are consistent with program objectives
- Analyses the Service Desk data and proactively applies problem management principles to reduce the monthly calls to the Service Desk.
- Interpret and apply business plans and policies in own area of responsibility and provide advice to others on implementation/transition issues.
- Provide professional, technical and specialist advice based on field experience
- Accountability for work organisation, the allocation of resources within and the outputs required of the Service Desk area, including the quality control and continuous improvement of such outputs.
- Initiate and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders at peer or senior levels with the objective of gaining co-operation to deliver IT services.
- Delivery of service plans, rosters and standards for the service desk area and providing leadership and guidance to support specialists in the field.
- Provide support statistics and analysis of service desk data and make recommendations accordingly. Contributes to the identification and implementation of effective strategies to reduce tickets and improve efficiencies.
- Participate in After Hours Support activities and major incident management of priority 1 outages and provide 24/7 support to customers for business critical issues as requiredPro-actively monitor all CATS supported systems and raise awareness of findings to addressed to avoid outages or downtime as required.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet (2017) review: Competition pushes this competent tablet down
- Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTDigital Project ManagerWA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- FTSAP HR / PAYROLL SPECIALISTACT
- FTReporting Consultant with AlteryxOther
- FTJunior Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTAPI Developer / Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCSAP Application SecurityNSW
- FTLead Land Access Coordinator - UrgentOther
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- TPProject Manager - Information ManagementVIC
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer - Java/J2EE/Micro services URGENTOther
- CCJira AdministratorNSW
- FTOffice 365 SMEOther
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support EngineerOther
- FTPython DeveloperOther