- **Excellent culture & workspace**
- Great Working Location
- ! Competitive $$$ on offer !
!! PERMANENT POSITION !! Take on the analysis and design of a new Payroll system. Exciting international re-engineering occurring.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leader in Product and Software Development & Database Systems. A great Melbourne location, near to the CBD but with fresher air!
This organisation pride themselves on employing the best of the best to continue advancing their products.
Growing into the international market, there is scope for many more exciting projects in the future.
Great opportunity for training to be provided for the successful candidate.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A Permanent Business Analyst role has become available, responsible for formulating product solutions for internal and external stakeholders.
This involves investigation, evaluation and specification of the problem and solution.
The Business Analyst represents the customer and their needs throughout the product development cycle and is accountable for ensuring the product developed meets the agreed functional needs.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Specific technical and/or operational knowledge of financial and/or payroll software applications.
• Demonstrable ability to conceptualise and think creatively.
• Demonstrable effective interpersonal, presentation, selling, negotiation and communication skills (written & verbal).
• Ability to use initiative and to work independently.
• Advance knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Support Development and Testing, create documentation and assist with internal training.
• Ideally, you will be familiar with Business to Governement SBReporting
• Having an Accounting background would be highly advantageous.
• Ideally, you will have experience and skills across timesheet management, agreements/awards, payroll and billing.
**For immediate consideration, please 'Apply' with your CV in WORD format**
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200170492.
Reference Number: 200170492_3
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Network DesignerVIC
- FTCyber Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCNon-Functional Test ConsultantNSW
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTWorkforce Analyst | Scheduler | Calendar ManagementOther
- FTSAP BW/BI DeveloperVIC
- TPPMO Manager - Responsible LendingNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solution Designer l Skype for Business Solutions l SydneyACT
- CCJava Developer- API &Micro servicesNSW
- FTINCIDENT MANAGEROther
- TPFront End Designer/DeveloperNSW
- FTTraining Coordinator - Sydney CBD (Urgent!!)Other
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Minchinbury NSWOther
- FTEnvironment and Deployment SpecialistACT
- TPApplication Packaging & Support ConsultantVIC
- CCProject SAP Asset CoordinatorNSW
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW