UX Designer | 9mth Contract
- UX Designer
- 9 Months Contract
- Melbourne CBD Location
In this role, you will have overall responsibility for the customer experience, definition of customer requirements, developing customer-focused opportunities and the delivery of programs to bring insight and customer-centric decision making into key stakeholder groups.
The CX Designer will work as a specialist in design thinking, customer experience methodologies, customer-centric design and represent the voice of the customer/end user across the whole of Organisation.
A minimum of 2 year experience in a similar role is essential.
You will have following experience to be successful in this role:
- Competence in one or more design disciplines (eg: Customer Experience, Service Design, Design Thinking, Human-Centred Design, User Experience etc)
- Experience in educating, communicating and facilitating people on Customer Experience or Design Thinking methodologies
- Experience in a complex, corporate work environment (preferred)
- Experience working in a telecommunications environment (preferred)
- Strong conceptualisation, ideation and visual communication skills
INTERVIEWS WILL COMMENCE STRAIGHT AWAY!
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Sophia Franke
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter Valley AreaNSW
- FTIBM Tivoli Network Configuration leadVIC
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTSenior JAVA Developer - (Adobe Experience Manager)Other
- FTAdministration SupportOther
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTDatabase ConsultantOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther
- FTINTEGRATION DEVELOPERSA
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTTest Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- FTNon - Functional Test LeadOther
- FTExperienced Application DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTNetwork & Security Gateway EngineerACT
- CCService Management AnalystNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCData & Reporting AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps ConsultantQLD
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC