Technical Delivery Manager
- Card Background is mandatory
- Agile management with experience in tools - Jira & Greenhopper
- Perm role based at CBD, Sydney
A global technology company the worlds fastest payment processing network seeks an Technical Delivery Manager experienced as a Scrum Master
One of the leading financial sector is looking for an experienced Technical Delivery Manager to take up the following responsibilities:
- Technical Delivery Manager (TDM) is to manage IT delivery resources which will result in a new or modification of an IT system or application.
- Manage technical projects and changes across our global market, within an AGILE environment.
- Manage day to day delivery issues, challenge them and escalate as appropriate.
- Manage deliveries within budget, conscious of the CAPEX and OPEX split.
- Liaise with all levels within the Organisation and actively manage deliveries to completion.
- Report to the Head of Technology Portfolio Management and work with the other TDMs and Discipline Managers.
- Project delivery governance
Suitable candidates will demonstrate:
- Finance Domain Experience with Card background
- Substantial experience in technology project management, with a strong working knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Able to organize, hold and contribute within scrums and to other formal and informal technical meetings and workshops.
- Practical experience of in-house and supplier-led development projects
- Experience working in a fast-paced technology environment with knowledge of multiple products and technology stacks
- Have led a team of diverse skills and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the interpersonal skills to engage with senior stakeholders and clients
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good knowledge and experience of best practice solutions delivery and the associated technology and delivery issues.
- Conversant with various Scrum concepts and practices.
- Fully conversant with AGILE management and tools such as Jira and Greenhopper.
- Able to work flexible hours due to the nature of a global business
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200167125.
Reference Number: 200167125_4
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet (2017) review: Competition pushes this competent tablet down
- Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTDigital Project ManagerWA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- FTSAP HR / PAYROLL SPECIALISTACT
- FTReporting Consultant with AlteryxOther
- FTJunior Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTAPI Developer / Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCSAP Application SecurityNSW
- FTLead Land Access Coordinator - UrgentOther
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther
- TPProject Manager - Information ManagementVIC
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer - Java/J2EE/Micro services URGENTOther
- CCJira AdministratorNSW
- FTOffice 365 SMEOther
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support EngineerOther
- FTPython DeveloperOther