- **Competitive $$$ on offer**
- Melbourne CBD
- !! Long term Contract !!
!! INITIAL 11 MONTH CONTRACT !! ** Searching for Candidates with High Level Expertise across Multiple Domains and Excellent IT Network Knowledge **
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all transport and shops.
A dynamic and flexible environment will provide for the right candidate experience with an Enterprise Giant!
ABOUT THE ROLE
An Australian Enterprise Organisation is currently expanding their team and searching for a Network Engineer to work with Network Changes and Firewall Requests.
You will provide high level expertise across multiple domains network connectivity by designing the optimal network/firewalls path.
- Deliver a complex or more than one component(s) of an IT solution in line with functional business requirements based on expertise across one (or more) domains where applicable.
- Analyse customer firewall requirements for multiple networks and produce network designs/CIPs that can be implemented by TSO.
- Analyse basic and advanced network service requirements for hosting environments (e.g. VIPs, load balancing, SSL offload, iRules) and produce designs/change implementation plans (CIPs) that can be implemented by TSO.
- Lead end-to-end (E2E) troubleshooting investigations with key stakeholders, such as the requester and TSO, to diagnose designs that are not working.
- Provide consulting services to customers to assists with requirements discovery, general advice and E2E technical project leadership.
- Assist with some Triage/consult advise for customers at the front door.
- Manage a high volume of requests by providing a good customer service to all stakeholders and build a good relationship with delivery partners.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent I.T. comms/network knowledge
- Ideally, you will have experience with Cisco, Juniper and F5 products
- Ideally, Professional industry qualifications such as Cisco CCNA/CCNP with at least 3 years proven practical experience in the I.T. industry.
- Able to handle stressful situations and capable of dealing with a range of difficult or very complex issues
- Able to deal with technical and non-technical stakeholders
For immediate consideration, please apply with your CV in WORD format.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200171042.
Reference Number: 200171042_4
Contact Details: email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneVIC
- FTiMIS Engineer / DBAOther
- CCSIAM Governance ManagerNSW
- FTProject Administrator/Project SupportOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerSA
- FTChange Lead- Timetable ReadinessOther
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical Lead - PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- TPLinux EngineerQLD
- FTPre-Sales Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication/Maintenance DeveloperOther
- CCDataStage DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCMS Dynamics Technical Consultant - 6 month contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTMobile Applications DeveloperACT
- TPData AnalystNSW
- FTCyber Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW