Mid Level .NET Developer (Full Stack, Back End focus) - C#
Do you want to be part of a collaborative product team that are utilising the latest technology available on the market? This could be the role for you....
Our Client is a fast growing development hub in the Sydney CBD who operate internationally.
Your New Role
Our client, an innovative and rapidly growing development hub in the Sydney CBD, are seeking two (2) talented MID LEVEL BACK-END ASP.NET C# DEVELOPERS to join on a 12 month contract.
You will work in an Agile environment, using C#, ASP.NET framework to develop complex and scalable MVC 4+ web applications with supporting REST API projects and MS SQL databases.
- Developing and maintaining high quality web applications implementing modern best practices using the .NET framework and related web technologies
- Interpreting client briefs to produce well-tested and complete software products
- Working quickly and accurately to achieve targets in an agile work environment
- Interacting with clients to provide solutions to problems in a prompt and professional manner
- Our Client works primarily with C#, ASP.NET framework, developing MVC 4+ web applications with supporting REST API projects and MS-SQL databases.
- They use AJAX, jQuery, Angular.js and bootstrap as integral parts of their UI.
- Use of cloud infrastructure, including but not limited to Azure and AWS
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a developer using the .Net technologies
- Solid understanding of .NET 3.5 and above frameworks and Visual Studio 2012+
- Proficient in C#, ASP.Net (MVC), WebApi and MS SQL
- Solid experience with ADO.NET and good understanding of ORM/DAL technologies such as EF6, Linq2SQL
- Rapidly growing company - huge opportunity for career progression into a Senior Developer in the near future
- Work with talented, like-minded .Net Developers
- Has the feel of a funky and dynamic software start up with the backing of a large global corporate
- Cutting edge, complex, responsive web applications and E-commerce platform
- Work for a product / technology driven company, passionate about keeping up to date with the latest .Net technologies and operating in a forward thinking, Agile environment
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: James Clark
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCScrum Master / Project ManagerNSW
- CCApplications PackagerNSW
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTIT Security SpecialistACT
- CCChange ManagerWA
- FTWeb DeveloperOther
- FT2 x Python Developers - FinTech/TradingOther
- FTSenior Agile Digital Business Analyst - Immediate StartOther
- FTeCommerce Integration Support DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTPlanner - Network Planning and Strategy (Telco Environment)Other
- FTData DeveloperOther
- FTHead of Business Operations - SaaS Product CompanyNSW
- TPAudio Visual Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Cloud HostingVIC
- FTLand Access Coordinator / Lead - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTOracle Fusion Middleware ArchitectACT
- FTSAP Change Management LeadOther
- FTSAP ISU Device management-FunctionalVIC
- FTSnr Security Architect - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTWorkforce Planning AnalystOther
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTSAED CoordinatorOther