BA Enterprise Program
You are an excellent communicator, who can facilitate workshops and develop business cases.
A professional with qualifications in Engineering or Information Communications Technology.
Work with project stakeholders to define business and system problems/causes and offer options
Facilitate workshops and presentations
Scope and document specifications to capture business and system requirements
Conduct Options analysis to determine the best way to deliver the scope and requirements
Develop business cases based on the agreed scope, requirements and chosen option.
Proven experience in preparation of business cases: scope, project plans, schedule and resourcing,
project estimation, procurement methods and risk and issues
Candidates with experience gained in engineering or associated industries, and who possess strong Networks/Telecommunication domain knowledge/experience, Business Analysis qualifications or experience using ITIL, PMI, PRINCE2, PMBOK, SCRUM or Six Sigma, Enterprise PMO standards and tools for project management, are encouraged to apply.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Eilleen Shields in our Melbourne office on 03 9623 6512, quoting Ref. 3A/25062.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Testing/Technical WritingOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- CCScrum Master / Project ManagerNSW
- FTFront End Developer (Urgent)Other
- CCOrganisational Change & Deployment SpecialistVIC
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- TP.Net ArchitectQLD
- CCTRIM Support OfficerNSW
- FTJunior/Mid Front-end Developer/DesignerOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTApplications Support SpecialistSA
- FTIBM Tivoli Network Configuration leadVIC
- FTSolution Designer - CRM / EDWOther
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- TPProgram Manager - Managed ServicesQLD
- FTTIBCO Integration SpecialistOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager | Intelligent Transport Software DeliveryOther
- FTAgile Scrum Master/Iteration Manager - Banking and InsuranceVIC
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisNSW
- FTSenior Project Coordinator/ Business AnalystOther
- FTIT Systems Administrator - Multiple Positions!Other