Deployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSW
Our client is seeking an experienced person to join an IT help desk team. The team is responsible for providing support to the company's internal and external stakeholders.
- Telephone based role where you will be supporting customers on a fast-paced deployment project
- Supporting customers with the installation and configuration of PC based software package
- Upgrading existing business customers who are having lodgement issues due to outdated software
- Resolve PC, network and SQL Server issues
- Provide accurate and timely status reports
The Skills and Experience:
- A mix of technical and customer contact expertise
- Ability to communicate technical information very clearly over the phone
- Ideally experience installing software on the computer of a customer on a different site
- Can work as part of a fun team and get a quick desired result
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Anna Galit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- FTSystems Co-ordinator / AdministratorOther
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- TPSenior Desktop AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ISO9001ACT
- FTSenior Services EngineerSA
- CCSystems Support Specialist- Network SystemsQLD
- FTHead of Business Operations - SaaS Product CompanyNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- FTSystem AdministratorOther
- TPProject Manager & Business Analyst - eDRMS - 18+ month ContractQLD
- FTWebMethods DeveloperOther
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTDeputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems - IT Services - Sydney BasedNSW
- CCMS Dynamics Technical Consultant - 6 month contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTDatabase ConsultantOther
- TPSharePoint Business AnalystVIC
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideACT