Business Development Manager - ERP Systems
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a global ICT company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
Reporting to the State Sales Manager selling ERP solutions you will be responsible for developing, qualifying and closing opportunities. Predominantly a new business sales role, there will also be the opportunity to leverage off of existing accounts.
Your key priorities will be new business development and account managing existing clients to achieve overall revenue growth. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate new business development experience and ideally have experience in selling software, licensing or IT products.
New business development across a defined territory.
Develop ongoing relationships with customers by understanding their business needs and provide customers with appropriate product solutions.
Regularly visit clients to both grow and retain your market.
Look for opportunities to grow existing accounts
Demonstrate products and services, highlighting the benefits to individual customers.
Develop strong relationships internal and external stakeholders
Work as part of a sales team; attend meetings and training sessions to ensure optimum communication and support throughout the whole team and increase overall sales skills.
To be successful in this role
Minimum 5 years experience in a similar sales role
A proven track record of success
You will have demonstrated experience in the sales of ERP systems, specifically SAP
A good understanding of consultative sales
Ability to develop strong and influential relationships within target organisations
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Passionate about sales
Motivated to progress your career in a client facing role
Excellent customer service skills
Self motivated and hungry for success
If you feel you match what we are looking for please APPLY NOW or contact Dave Pickles for a private and confidential conversation about the role
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: David Pickles
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- FTCloud/Infrastructure SpecialistVIC
- CCGuidewire Business Analyst - Brisbane basedNSW
- FTIT TechnicianOther
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - investment bankingVIC
- FTDatabase AnalystOther
- CCGuidewire Business Analyst - Brisbane basedVIC
- CCDevOps Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- TPSolution Architect - AzureNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerACT
- CCMean Stack Developers x4ACT
- TPBusiness Analyst / Change AnalystQLD
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- TPSenior Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- FTSenior DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - 3 Days/WeekOther
- CCPenetration TesterNSW
- CCService Management SpecialistNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer - Contact Centre ApplicationsOther
- FTMS Dynamics SpecialistACT
- TPProject CoordinatorACT