Aurion Business Analyst
The Aurion Business Analyst provides high quality HR/payroll analytical, configuration, advice and support to the HR and Payroll operational areas as well as the wider business users. The business currently use Aurion 11.
- Working with a small team to implement and maintain the Aurion system solution, including enhancing and maintaining work instructions and documentation where necessary.
- Work in conjunction with HR and payroll operational areas in the development and implementation of solutions that will improve process and/or add value.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support to internal customers and the 1st level Service Desk team to resolve application specific requests.
- Assist with and undertake necessary duties for completing ongoing / cyclical tasks of the HRIS (eg pay run processing, quarterly reporting, daily checking, year-end closure activities).
- Design, develop and deliver training sessions in the effective use and operation of Aurion system.
- Develop, prepare and deliver regular and/or ad-hoc reports from Aurion using various application specific and/or external tools (eg Aurion Query Tool).
- Identify and evaluate trends relating to incidents/problems and make recommendations to senior management.
- Participate as a team member on implementation projects as required.
- Work at customer sites to conduct business process reviews, gathering business and functional requirements and provide advice/recommendations as required.
- Effective client/stakeholder engagement
- Demonstrated ability in capturing and analysing business requirements
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the principles, practices, and methodologies of analysing, designing, planning and documenting As is and To be business processes.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively and professionally communicating complex information to operational and functional staff and senior executive management in an environment of change.
- Highly developed conceptual and analytical skills in translating business direction, strategy and initiatives into HRIS project activities and deliverables.
- Prior experience with Aurion HRIS, general configuration and reporting
- Prior experience in business improvement in a HR or payroll context will be highly regarded.
- Relevant tertiary or business qualification is highly desirable. Business Analyst qualification or similar e.g. BABOK well regarded
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leisa Collins in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8328.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Testing/Technical WritingOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- CCScrum Master / Project ManagerNSW
- FTFront End Developer (Urgent)Other
- CCOrganisational Change & Deployment SpecialistVIC
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- TP.Net ArchitectQLD
- CCTRIM Support OfficerNSW
- FTJunior/Mid Front-end Developer/DesignerOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTApplications Support SpecialistSA
- FTIBM Tivoli Network Configuration leadVIC
- FTSolution Designer - CRM / EDWOther
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- TPProgram Manager - Managed ServicesQLD
- FTTIBCO Integration SpecialistOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager | Intelligent Transport Software DeliveryOther
- FTAgile Scrum Master/Iteration Manager - Banking and InsuranceVIC
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisNSW
- FTSenior Project Coordinator/ Business AnalystOther
- FTIT Systems Administrator - Multiple Positions!Other