Ruby on Rails Developer
About the Company
This large complex enterprise is experiencing significant change, with a large program of work, you will join a supportive, collaborative culture that offers good work/life balance and attractive benefits.
About the Role
You will work closely with a team of developers to analyse, design, develop and maintain a range of applications that support the needs of the business. You will provide constructive input on how best to maximise the use of bespoke software to achieve a return on investment and increased customer satisfaction.
Due to your depth and breadth of experience you will also assist and provide guidance to less experienced developers.
Skills & Experience Required
- Commercial experience in developing solutions in Ruby, using the Rails framework
- Experience in SQL Server
- Ability to work in an Agile Scrum team environment on a variety of software applications, predominantly web based
- Partner with business counterparts in delivering and supporting change to the .NET applications - including the retail website, online secure portals, mobile applications, and intranet applications
- Self-motivated and willing to drive the continuous improvement agenda
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The highlight of this role is the opportunity to relocate to Newcastle. It offers a sunny, coastal lifestyle without the price tag of other capital cities. Named one of the world's top "Smart Cities" in 2017 by the National Geographic traveller, it's the perfect time to start something new!
Sparked your interest? Check out more information at regarding this beautiful area at: visitnewcastle.com.au/live-in-newcastle
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Linda Apostolidis in our Newcastle office on 02 4927 2224, quoting Ref No. 2Q/04660.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSAP Techno Function ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- FTLinux DevOps EngineerOther
- TPBA Enterprise ProgramVIC
- CCPMO Resource ManagerNSW
- FTGeneral Manager - Security, Risk & ComplianceNSW
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisNSW
- CCWindows 10 Deployment Team LeadVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystNSW
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- FTSAED CoordinatorOther
- FTApplication Security Specialist - penetration testing requiredOther
- FTSAP Change Management LeadOther
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTPerformance TesterOther
- FTIT Security SpecialistACT
- FT2 x Python Developers - FinTech/TradingOther
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- FTLevel 3 Application Support EngineerQLD
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystACT
- FTIT Sales ManagerVIC