Project Manager, Product Launch, Telco
This Australian business is seeking a Project Manager with telco product experience to join their group where you will work on the got to market for a major new product launch.
You will be responsible for managing the function for the project, managing the change process for the go to market launch fo this new product
- 8 years as Project Manager positions
- Must have experience in Telecommunications industry
- Must have experience in Got To Market especially via indirect and channels
- Must have delivered a product launch
- Strong change management skills
- Skilled in ADKAR, PMP or Prince2
- Have worked in Agile delivery environments
- Highly developed skills in communication and have extensive stakeholder management skills
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vanessa Knispel
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTMS SQL AdministratorOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTChange Management LeadOther
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- CCRelease Manager (Salesforce)NSW
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- FTChange ManagerOther
- CCCloud Engineer - AzureVIC
- CCBusiness Operations Engineer (ICT and Finance)QLD
- FTMid - Senior Web DeveloperWA
- CCPeopleSoft Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectOther
- FTTraining Coordinator - Sydney CBD (Urgent!!)Other
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FTJunior Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTSystems and Database AdministratorACT