Junior Applications Support Analyst
My Client is looking for a dynamic Application Support resource to join their tight-knit team that supports approximately 100 applications. Please note that is not so much a phone based support role, but more working through and troubleshooting issues that come up with the applications that they support.
You will need to have:
- Demonstrable Application Support experience and follow through on application issues end to end
- Experience working with modular or CRM applications
- Troubleshooting level 2-3
- Microsoft knowledge - Server Log in/Schedules/ Errors. - Basics
- Can do Attitude
- Logging all contacts (feedback, incidents, requests for service & request for information) received via telephone, email, internet and fax within the Incident Management System
- Providing initial diagnosis and resolution of service calls from customers
- Providing initial work around to restore service to customer
- Liaising with product specialists to ensure service calls are resolved within agreed service targets
- Updating Incident Management System with comments, Internal and/or Customer as required
- Track the progress of the incident to ensure service is restored within the agreed targets
- Regularly update open incidents with appropriate comments to reflect actions and progress
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Megan Henderson
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCDatabase Administrator - BrisbaneVIC
- FTiMIS Engineer / DBAOther
- CCSIAM Governance ManagerNSW
- FTProject Administrator/Project SupportOther
- CCTRIM Support OfficerSA
- FTChange Lead- Timetable ReadinessOther
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTTechnical Lead - PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- TPLinux EngineerQLD
- FTPre-Sales Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication/Maintenance DeveloperOther
- CCDataStage DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCMS Dynamics Technical Consultant - 6 month contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTMobile Applications DeveloperACT
- TPData AnalystNSW
- FTCyber Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW