A market leading Financial Services organization is looking for an influential Scrum Master to spearhead a new project, with a focus on delivering high-quality, high-value products within an Agile and Delivery framework.
The main focus of this role will be to:
- Coordinate the team and drive performance within a collaborative, agile working environment, offering mentoring and performance management in order to work towards the goals of the team.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships and engage, inform, influence and negotiate with them on best business practice.
- Work closely with the agile coach to ensure alignment to agile values.
- Conduct daily scrum meetings, communicating effectively and influencing a positive working atmosphere through positive engagement.
- Offer leadership support alongside other scrum masters to ensure active leadership engagement, driving the overall success of the teams.
- 3 years+ experience of operating as a Scrum Master within a Financial Services environment.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a large and complex organization, working with senior stakeholders in order to ensure the smooth running of projects.
- Confident, with strong communication skills and the ability to enhance performance and inspire individuals.
- Passionate about agile software development.
- Keen to work in a forward thinking, market leading Financial Services organization, with ambitious plans to continue their growth.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter Valley AreaNSW
- FTIBM Tivoli Network Configuration leadVIC
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTSenior JAVA Developer - (Adobe Experience Manager)Other
- FTAdministration SupportOther
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTDatabase ConsultantOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther
- FTINTEGRATION DEVELOPERSA
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTTest Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- FTNon - Functional Test LeadOther
- FTExperienced Application DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTNetwork & Security Gateway EngineerACT
- CCService Management AnalystNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCData & Reporting AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps ConsultantQLD
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC