- **Excellent culture & workspace**
- Great Working Location
- ! Competitive $$$ on offer !
!! PERMANENT POSITION !! Take on the analysis and design of a new Payroll system. Exciting international re-engineering occurring.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leader in Product and Software Development & Database Systems. A great Melbourne location, near to the CBD but with fresher air!
This organisation pride themselves on employing the best of the best to continue advancing their products.
Growing into the international market, there is scope for many more exciting projects in the future.
Great opportunity for training to be provided for the successful candidate.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A Permanent Business Analyst role has become available, responsible for formulating product solutions for internal and external stakeholders.
This involves investigation, evaluation and specification of the problem and solution.
The Business Analyst represents the customer and their needs throughout the product development cycle and is accountable for ensuring the product developed meets the agreed functional needs.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Specific technical and/or operational knowledge of financial and/or payroll software applications.
• Demonstrable ability to conceptualise and think creatively.
• Demonstrable effective interpersonal, presentation, selling, negotiation and communication skills (written & verbal).
• Ability to use initiative and to work independently.
• Advance knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Support Development and Testing, create documentation and assist with internal training.
• Ideally, you will be familiar with Business to Governement SBReporting
• Having an Accounting background would be highly advantageous.
• Ideally, you will have experience and skills across timesheet management, agreements/awards, payroll and billing.
**For immediate consideration, please 'Apply' with your CV in WORD format**
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on 03 8680 4215. Please quote our job reference number: 200170492.
Reference Number: 200170492_2
Contact Details: email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical Architect - Oracle Identity and Access Management - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Project Coordinator/Software SupportQLD
- CCDeveloper - KofaxNSW
- FTGraph DB Specialist | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSourcing Project ManagerOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change Analyst - Part-timeOther
- CCSenior SQL Database AdministratorVIC
- TPICT Service Desk OfficerOther
- TPCollaboration Tools ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCSenior Project Manager - Financial MarketsVIC
- CCAlliance ManagerNSW
- TPProduct OwnerNSW
- FTSOE EngineerOther
- CCWorkday ConsultantVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystWA
- CCTechnical Consultant - HP Service Manager 9ACT
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPSOE EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTProject ManagerSA
- TPProgram ManagerQLD
- CCLinux AIX EngineerNSW