Our client is a leading player within the Australian telecommunications sector.
Your New Role
The Knowledge Analyst is responsible for organizing and executing tasks and projects that contribute to the Customer KM strategy specific to their portfolio. The position of Knowledge Analyst reports to the KM Portfolio Manager in Knowledge Management and is accountable for:
- Promoting and driving adoption and use of knowledge management tools and techniques across channels aligned to KM best practice
- Contributing to the effectiveness of KM programs and activities
- Representing and ensuring the knowledge needs of each channel / LOB are met on programs including creation and execution of the knowledge management plan and providing post implementation support to ensure new knowledge is captured, transferred, documented and published for reuse
- Preparation of knowledge management plans, policies and procedures (Program and non program driven)
- Providing SME for queries by staff by utilizing knowledge bases, networks, communities of practice and other sources
- 5+ years' experience in a Major Telco industry, IT, Contact Centre, Retail or similar environment
- Experience in Knowledge Management environment
- Degree in Information Architecture, Knowledge Management, Computer Science or related field
- Project Management
- Previous experience with understanding portals, system design, collaboration, discussion forums, intranet management, content management, information design, blogs, tagging, web analytics, social networking, content retention
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ken MacLeod
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness Consultant - TransformationSA
- CCInfrastructure Operation ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Project ManagerOther
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC
- CCWintel Migration ArchitectNSW
- FTFront end DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior ICT Project ManagerQLD
- CCTechnical Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL) Midrange L3ACT
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- FTDigital Learning Practice LeadOther
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- CCLinux AIX EngineerNSW
- FTOSS ArchitectOther
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- CCIT Service Desk SupportNSW
- FTStorage & Backup Engineer x2 - EMCOther
- CCFilenet DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Virtualisation and StorageVIC
- CCApplication Developer - DatastageVIC
- CCDeveloper - KofaxQLD