ITSM Service Request Specialist/ Data centre Migration
The primary purpose of this role is to coordinate the fulfilment of complex ITSM- IT infrastructure service requests across multiple support groups and external suppliers and ensure that the fulfilment of requests by these parties meets requirements and standards.
- To be successful, the Service Request Specialist will need to effectively collaborate with multiple internal and external parties, possess sound knowledge of technical IT infrastructure and have proven experience managing the delivery of complex service requests in a large, complex environment.
- Coordinating the complex request fulfilment process across multiple support groups and third party suppliers in a complex, federated organisation undergoing significant business and technology change.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field.
- Relevant ITSM- IT service management certification.
- Preferred candidates who are with Technical Project Co-ordination or Technical Project Officer experience.
- People that have experience delivering ITIL processes will have added advantages
- Demonstrated experience delivering complex request fulfilment responsibilities, in large, complex organisations with multi-sourced delivery models.
- Demonstrated ability to actively collaborate and coordinate multiple parties with potentially conflicting priorities to deliver the fulfilment of complex technical services requests to a high quality and in a timely manner, with third party infrastructure suppliers in a multi-sourced delivery model.
- Knowledge of best practice processes, procedures, and tooling in complex service request management, including how request fulfilment practices need to be adapted for large complex federated organisations, and for emerging contemporary delivery models (e.g. "as-a-Service", Continuous Delivery).
- Broad knowledge of infrastructure services and technologies including data centre and compute platforms and products, collaboration and productivity suites, network services (voice, mobile, data).
- A working knowledge of IT service principles and frameworks including ITIL, process tools, frameworks, and best practice methods.
- Coordinate fulfilment of complex service requests including the sequencing, scheduling, planning, issue resolution, quality control, prioritisation, review, and approval of these requests.
- Proactively identify and raise risks associated with request delivery and implement risk mitigation actions to ensure that requests are delivered to scope, time, cost and quality expectations.
- Act as the liaison point and facilitate communication between multiple internal support groups, suppliers, and the requestor throughout the request lifecycle, provide status updates to the requestor and act as the primary escalation point for complex requests.
- Support management and prioritisation of the complex service requests pipeline to optimise the quality and timeliness of request fulfilment in line with business needs.
- Create and maintain the complex service request process documentation (flow chart, roles and responsibilities etc.) to be used by the Complex Service Request team, application portfolio teams, other internal support groups and suppliers.
- Ensure that the process is designed in a manner consistent with the Process Quality Framework and collaborate to analyse and identify improvements to the complex service request management process.
- Collaborate with third party infrastructure suppliers to enable the delivery of services per requirements.
- Leverage a robust understanding of infrastructure services (e.g. data centre platforms and products, voice, mobile and data services, end user / workplace services) to develop delivery plans that optimise sequencing of request fulfilment activities across suppliers and escalate service quality or delivery issues to the Service Delivery Manager for the respective portfolio.
- Engage with the appropriate Technical Specialist to govern solution and technical designs prepared by suppliers.
- Proactively identify potential risks and escalate these to the line manager.
- Contribute to the development of risk management plans, establishment of risk controls and performance of risk mitigation activities.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vaish Sridhar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPData ModellerACT
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Developer - C#, .NETVIC
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- CCLinux EngineerQLD
- FTReporting Analyst - End User ComputingOther
- CCDeveloper - KofaxQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior DevOps Engineer - up to $800 pdOther
- CCL2 Service Desk TechnicianWA
- FTSenior Cloud Platform EngineerOther
- FTSOE EngineerOther
- FTInformation Security Accreditations AdvisorOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - DesktopOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Mobile ApplicationsOther
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Coordinator/ Junior Project ManagerOther
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - InfrastructureACT
- CCStore Project Coordinator - Large Retail ProjectNSW