Our Client is operating on behalf of their customer who is a Government owned infrastructure company, which owns, maintains and operates a state wide network to over 1.5 million customers in New South Wales. They have been operating for more than 100 years.
Your New Role
This role is responsible for the support, maintenance and enhancement of the Operational Support Systems (OSS) platforms and technologies across the end-user customer's telecommunication and IP/MPLS networks.
- Support, develop and maintain OSS systems used to support tools, network elements and services across the end user customer's operational technology environments.
- Implement the technology strategies for company systems to ensure that business requirements are met.
- Support all routing and switching services necessary for the management network.
- Test and validate new OSS software and management of network connections for accurate configuration and performance.
- Remain current on new products, services, protocols, and standards in support of telecom systems development and equipment procurement.
- Degree in Information technology or computer science or related discipline.
- ITIL v3 foundation level certification.
- Demonstrated experience with a carrier, utility or large corporate environment including experience in hardware and software configuration management and operational support.
- Working high level knowledge of network protocols.
- Considerable experience with telecommunications and enterprise systems management in a utility environment.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: James Clark
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- CCRelease ManagerQLD
- CCLinux AIX EngineerNSW
- FTChange AnalystOther
- TPLead Software Engineer C++NSW
- FTBusiness Project Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTUX DesignerACT
- CCAdministration Officer - SFIA ExperienceACT
- FTManager SecurityOther
- CCFleet Management System SpecialistSA
- FTService Level ManagerSA
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTSOC Analyst - Permanent Opportunity!!Other
- FTIteration ManagerOther
- CCFilenet DeveloperQLD
- FTUI/UX DesignerOther
- CCReporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTTM1 Consultant - Multiple positions availableOther