Lotus Notes Developer X 3
Opportunity to be part of large government organization
Lotus Notes Developer X 3
Sydney CBD location
3 months rolling contract
Start date: September 2017
To design, develop and maintain Lotus Notes and Domino based computer applications and services
Experience (including technical)
- At least five years' experience in Lotus Notes development and support.
- Experience in Outlook and Exchange is desirable.
- Experience in Lotus Notes administration is desirable.
- ITIL experience in Incident, Problem and Release management is desirable
- Experience in the use of Remedy, SharePoint, MS Word, and MS Excel is desirable
- Ability to develop Lotus Notes R6 or above applications and in-depth knowledge of the environment, Lotus Notes administration, application security, formula language and Lotus Script.
- Good knowledge of email and email routing.
- Working Knowledge of Domino Server R6 (or R8) operation and server tasks.
- Working Knowledge of Java programming, web services, XML, HTTP agents, including threads, garbage collection and memory issues
- Programming using COM and integration with MS Office applications are highly desirable.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nivy Sahoo
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCL2 Service Desk TechnicianWA
- CCProject Manager - Desktop RefreshNSW
- CCCustomer Experience (CX) Designer - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Data AnalystACT
- FTProduct OwnerOther
- FTSourcing Project ManagerOther
- TPICT Service Desk OfficerOther
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTLean Six Sigma - Change ConsultantOther
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- CCNetIQ DevelopmentNSW
- CCLinux AIX EngineerNSW
- TPActive Directory EngineerNSW
- TPProject ManagerACT
- TPSAP Functional Consultant - Plant MaintenanceQLD
- CCInfrastructure Operation ManagerNSW
- FTAdministration Support / Resource CoordinatorOther
- FTL&D Instructional DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- TPVMware Administrator (vRA)QLD
- FTBI Support AnalystNSW
- FTSenior UX Designer | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT