Senior BI Developer- Azure, Power BI, SSRS, SSIS, Agile
Role: Sr BI Developer
Duration: 6 months Contract
Location: Bridge Street, Sydney.
Team Size: 1 Manager, 1 Product Owner, 1 Scrum Master, 6 Developers
120,000 staff and 80,000 users
We are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Developer that specialises in Business Intelligence, to start immediately for an initial working period of 6 months with the possibility of extension.
Background and job description:
The Senior Business Intelligence Developer plays a critical role in the successful development and delivery of Business Intelligence (BI). Taking responsibility of development oversight, guidance, and direction setting for the data warehouse and business intelligence platforms. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, highly detail-oriented team-player with a positive drive to strategize and implement BI solutions that enable the business to derive valuable insights. You will join a tight knit group of key contributors who are actively working together to achieve aggressive goals and meet timelines to drive the business forward.
Key accountabilities include:
1. Understand the Business Context and Requirements
2. Understand the required tasks and steps for this project (e.g. Source to EDW to Cube to report)
3. Collaborate with other team members to achieve business objectives
4. Complete Design, Data Models, Loading Approaches and Source to Target mapping documents
5. Develop ETL/ELT for Azure Data Warehouse (using SSIS, PolyBase, AZCopy and PowerShell)
6. Create and manage entities, business rules and strategies in master data management
7. Deploy and Execute ETL in different Environments
8. Develop Cubes and Reports in Microsoft BI tools
9. Develop and conduct unit tests
10. Develop and execute automated test cases using SQL, MDX/DAX, PowerShell, C# and manual steps
11. Conduct initial Root Cause Analysis and defect triage
12. Deploy and Execute tests in different Environments
1. 5 years developing working in Business Intelligence environments
2. 5 years' experience working with Microsoft SQL databases
3. Comprehensive SQL and DAX knowledge and experience
4. Experience in working with large, complex Data Warehouses using the Microsoft BI Stack within an Azure or cloud based environment
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nivy Sahoo
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJunior ICT Project ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) Developer- CANBERRA BASEDQLD
- CCSystems Engineer (Wintel) - Midrange L1 & L2ACT
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSalesforce DeveloperQLD
- CCAlliance ManagerNSW
- CCCollaboration tools ManagerVIC
- FTHR Systems and Reporting AnalystQLD
- CCCustomer Experience (CX) Designer - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - SpotfireOther
- CCProject Manager - BrisbaneNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - HP Service Manager 9ACT
- CCGaming DevelopersQLD
- TPExpression of Interest - Multiple RolesACT
- TPData ModellerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Apps TesterWA
- CCSAP ConsultantOther
- FTDigital Account Director - Search & SocialNSW
- FTSenior Wintel Server EngineerOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCStore Project Coordinator - Large Retail ProjectNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - DesktopOther