Operational Delivery Lead - ITIL
Are you a dynamic thinker passionate about improving systems?
Within our leading consulting client you will make solutions real and deliver exceptional business outcomes by improving systems and effectiveness. Within this dynamic environment you will be constantly innovating and generating new ideas with the goal of helping clients identify the technologies and operations.
Key responsibilities include;
- Take ownership for critical incident resolution and play the role of 'Point of Contact', driving issues to closure.
- Rapidly solve complex technology problems to restore production system availability.
- Review, maintain and ensure end-to-end architecture diagrams for critical services to assist in upstream and downstream impact assessment and causal analysis.
- Maintain and analyzes metrics to identify harmful trends, capacity forecasting and planning inputs.
- Design and monitor dashboards to help identify technical issues before incidents occur.
- Work in closely with the end user-facing global Service Desk and the client Priority Support Service for OT systems.
- Plan work executions in consultation with client supervisor(s)
- Technical Operations - Manage technical operations with adherence to strict SLAs for Availability, Incident and Problem resolution.
- Disaster Recovery - Manage DR from an infrastructure standpoint.
- DC Management - Capacity Management, Compliance, maintaining wall to wall inventories, floor plans and associated documentation.
- Proactively monitor & manage events to maintain critical production systems availability
- Review, maintain and ensure end-to-end architecture diagrams for critical services to assist in upstream and downstream impact assessment and causal analysis
- Confirms all technical functions including HA and DR are active and tested to the agreed contractual levels.
- Review root cause of escalations and work with appropriate resources to ensure continuous improvements of technology environment and products
- Applying effective risk controls to identify potential threats and minimize or remove a business impact
- Maintains and analyzes metrics to identify harmful trends, capacity forecasting and planning inputs
- Several years of experience providing technical consulting services and expertise to Enterprise-level clients.
- Detailed knowledge of ITIL Incident Management
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of the principles, concepts and theories in own discipline, and broad knowledge of principles and concepts of other functions.
- Prior Experience with large enterprise and knowledge of multi-tier storage and vitalization products, including;
- MS Windows 2012
- Virtualization - Microsoft HyperV, VMWare VSphere, Vrops, VRA and other VMware technologies
- Several EMC technologies (Data Domain, VNX, Islion)
- VBlock, EMC DELL Hyper Converged Infrastructure (HCI)
- Cisco UCS
- IT Service Management and ServiceNow
- Networking and Networking technologies, Vlans etc
- Storage Related Switching and Fiber
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: lisa Williams
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical Architect - Oracle Identity and Access Management - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Project Coordinator/Software SupportQLD
- CCDeveloper - KofaxNSW
- FTGraph DB Specialist | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSourcing Project ManagerOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change Analyst - Part-timeOther
- CCSenior SQL Database AdministratorVIC
- TPICT Service Desk OfficerOther
- TPCollaboration Tools ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCSenior Project Manager - Financial MarketsVIC
- CCAlliance ManagerNSW
- TPProduct OwnerNSW
- FTSOE EngineerOther
- CCWorkday ConsultantVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystWA
- CCTechnical Consultant - HP Service Manager 9ACT
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPSOE EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTProject ManagerSA
- TPProgram ManagerQLD
- CCLinux AIX EngineerNSW