Full Stack Java Developer
Full Stack Java Developer
Full stack Java Developer required for a high-profile project within this leading Financial Institute.
The programme of work delivers value to the customer quicker.
- Addresses a complex set of events, across multiple channels.
- Takes the perspective of the customer, while also diving into what we're doing internally to create that experience.
- Driven by cross-functional, collocated teams that are empowered to make change happen.
- A native application(native app) is an application program that has been developed for use on a particular platform or device.
- Experience with native application(native app)
- All roles involve Java programming on
- Server side
- Integration based programming
- UI development
- Rest Services experience
- Team City for Continuous Integration
- IntelliJ Idea as IDE
- Atlassian tools - Confluence, JIRA
- Understanding of microservices - good to have
- If someone has worked in devops/Continuous integration/Continuous development/Continuous automation kind of environment - it will be ideal
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Christina Myles
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
- Panasonic launches new Windows powered Toughpad
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Testing/Technical WritingOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- CCScrum Master / Project ManagerNSW
- FTFront End Developer (Urgent)Other
- CCOrganisational Change & Deployment SpecialistVIC
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- TP.Net ArchitectQLD
- CCTRIM Support OfficerNSW
- FTJunior/Mid Front-end Developer/DesignerOther
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)VIC
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTApplications Support SpecialistSA
- FTIBM Tivoli Network Configuration leadVIC
- FTSolution Designer - CRM / EDWOther
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- TPProgram Manager - Managed ServicesQLD
- FTTIBCO Integration SpecialistOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager | Intelligent Transport Software DeliveryOther
- FTAgile Scrum Master/Iteration Manager - Banking and InsuranceVIC
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisNSW
- FTSenior Project Coordinator/ Business AnalystOther
- FTIT Systems Administrator - Multiple Positions!Other