Business Development Manager - ERP Systems
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a global ICT company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services.
Reporting to the State Sales Manager selling ERP solutions you will be responsible for developing, qualifying and closing opportunities. Predominantly a new business sales role, there will also be the opportunity to leverage off of existing accounts.
Your key priorities will be new business development and account managing existing clients to achieve overall revenue growth. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate new business development experience and ideally have experience in selling software, licensing or IT products.
New business development across a defined territory.
Develop ongoing relationships with customers by understanding their business needs and provide customers with appropriate product solutions.
Regularly visit clients to both grow and retain your market.
Look for opportunities to grow existing accounts
Demonstrate products and services, highlighting the benefits to individual customers.
Develop strong relationships internal and external stakeholders
Work as part of a sales team; attend meetings and training sessions to ensure optimum communication and support throughout the whole team and increase overall sales skills.
To be successful in this role
Minimum 5 years experience in a similar sales role
A proven track record of success
You will have demonstrated experience in the sales of ERP systems
A good understanding of consultative sales
Ability to develop strong and influential relationships within target organisations
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Passionate about sales
Motivated to progress your career in a client facing role
Excellent customer service skills
Self motivated and hungry for success
If you feel you match what we are looking for please APPLY NOW or contact Dave Pickles for a private and confidential conversation about the role
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: David Pickles
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCJunior Project Coordinator / AdminNSW
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant (SAP IS-U)Other
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTUX / UI DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Support OfficerQLD
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTPrincipal and Senior Policy Officers - Multiple RolesOther
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTOnsite Helpdesk TechnicianOther
- FTIntermediate BI DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - eFX / MarketsOther
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTJunior Windows System AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - Salesforce (Urgent)Other
- CCCustomer Experience (CX) Designer - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (Infrastructure Hardware)ACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- FTSenior BI Developer- Azure, Power BI, SSRS, SSIS, AgileOther
- TPNetwork Design & Implementation EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementOther
- FTMobile App Development Lead | 6mth ContractOther
- CCAdlib 5.3 Development ConsultantVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - PHPOther