Senior Project Manager - Mobile Applications
Our client is seeking an Experienced Senior Project Manager to join their mobile application development team. The team is responsible for building digital mobile applications to support customers
- Direct and manage a team of high performance project professionals in the delivery of project activities and deliverables, which contribute to the achievement of agreed customer requirements.
- Resource management including pipeline management, project utilisation and resource availability
- Effectively maintain RTC in accordance with the criteria associated with project compliance
- Adhere to AGILE project methodology and processes
- Identify and manage all key internal and external stakeholders, including relevant regulatory bodies to ensure compliance with required security and industry standards during the delivery of the project(s) to ensure that all contractual requirements are met and necessary communications maintained.
- Assess business requirements and contribute to vendor contract and discussions with internal stakeholders. Elaborate and shape Telstra internal business requirements & produce project plan, including budget; resources; schedule; risk assessment and mitigation; and, communications.
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management experience
- Experience in AGILE project delivery highly desirable.
- Project team Management Experience
- Broad knowledge of commercial, technical and legal issues.
- Project Experience on Software Delivery and supporting Service Management activities.
- Experience in project management within a telecommunications, media or large, complex companies (desirable)
- Experience with ITIL (v2 or v3), v3 highly desirable)
- Project Management Certification and or Qualification is highly desirable such as CPPM.
- Mobile Application or Consumer facing systems experience (highly desirable)
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Colby Zurlini
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical Architect - Oracle Identity and Access Management - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Project Coordinator/Software SupportQLD
- CCDeveloper - KofaxNSW
- FTGraph DB Specialist | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSourcing Project ManagerOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change Analyst - Part-timeOther
- CCSenior SQL Database AdministratorVIC
- TPICT Service Desk OfficerOther
- TPCollaboration Tools ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCSenior Project Manager - Financial MarketsVIC
- CCAlliance ManagerNSW
- TPProduct OwnerNSW
- FTSOE EngineerOther
- CCWorkday ConsultantVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystWA
- CCTechnical Consultant - HP Service Manager 9ACT
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPSOE EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTProject ManagerSA
- TPProgram ManagerQLD
- CCLinux AIX EngineerNSW