Pre Sales Consultant - Cloud Solutions
Pre-Sales Consultant - Cloud Solutions The Company:
Operating for over 30 years, this Service Provider is proudly Australian owned and operated, with offices through metro and regional NSW & Victoria. They have a diverse portfolio of clients and provide a "one-stop-shop" for all technology services, with a strong focus on customising their solutions to suit client needs.
This is a key role, reporting to the Head of Technical Consulting, you will be partnering with the sales, operations and technical teams to assist in the build of technical solutions tailored to clients needs to help close their business.
As you will be a Technical Pre-Sales Consultant, you will need to have excellent knowledge of the current technical offerings, as well as the market and all the potential solutions on offer.
- Working closely with Account Managers to ensure that technical solutions meet all needs.
- Recognise and suggest potential alternatives to fill client's technical needs.
- Seeks out input from all decision makers within a potential client to ensure all needs are met.
- Constantly build awareness of technical solutions, by working with vendors and self study.
Skills & Experience:
- Five years of Technology experience, including two or more in IT Solutions pre-sales engineering or consulting
- Have technical knowledge of:
- Cloud architecture and solutions, ideally Microsoft Cloud solutions.
- Scoping Managed Services
- Unified Communications
- Infrastructure solutions
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities
- Responsible for leading the customer interaction, project scoping, managing presales cycles and processes before handling over to architecture and delivery teams
- Positive, outgoing and customer focused personality
This company is a successful and growing technology services company and as such this is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced IT environment, in a very hand on, diverse role. The opportunities for development and impact are endless as there is a large investment in employees and their future.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Nick Munro
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Amaysim Announce Galaxy Note 8 Plans
- LG Lock In Q6 For Australian Market
- Windows 10: Microsoft finalizes the Fall Creators Update, teases a mixed-reality future
- A dual-port wall charger is $11 today
- We build an AMD Threadripper 1920X-Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti PC
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Review: Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTL&D Instructional DesignerNSW
- FTMarketing Content WriterOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTData DeveloperOther
- TPAurion Business AnalystQLD
- FTTraining ManagerNSW
- CCHelpdesk Support roleNSW
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTVMWare Systems Engineers x3Other
- FTService Management Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Customer Experience ( CX ) AnalystOther
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Operations Engineer (ICT and Finance)QLD
- TPSenior Biztalk ConsultantVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTChief Information Security OfficerNSW
- CCOpenText VRD 7.4 & 8.1 Development ConsultantVIC
- FTIP Network Technician - $58 p/hrOther
- FTMajor Incident ManagerVIC
- FTAccount Manager (Healthcare & Aged Care)Other
- TPLead Software Engineer C++NSW