Events Coordinator (Training & Engagement)
About the role
The Events Coordinator will assist the delivery of the Transformation and Change stream of a leading Operations Program. You will provide comprehensive events management and training support throughout the delivery phases - all events and activities are targeted at supporting staff impacted by significant operational changes.
- Set-up and verification of all events to an appropriate standard to provide a great experience for staff
- Act as the Change and Training administration subject matter expert; to plan, organise site visits, workshops and storyboard attendance
- Liaise with business training coordinators and rostering staff to ensure logistic support and rostering is aligned to the progressive rollout of the schedule
- Provide support to the Change, Engagement and Training team in the delivery of training and administrative services
- Prior experience Planning, scheduling and managing the administration associated with the running of Change, Engagement and Training events within and large transformation program
- Ability to work with key stakeholders to coordinate and facilitate the attendance of impacted staff at Change, Engagement and Training events
- Demonstrated computer skills including the use of word processing, spreadsheet and database software
- Strong interest in and understanding of the transportation or building and construction industry
- Work within a changing and competitive environment, which strives to attract the best and brightest to contribute to ongoing success
- An advocate of work life balance to maintain meaningful daily achievement in work, life, family and self
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Emma Livingston
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPData ModellerACT
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Developer - C#, .NETVIC
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- CCLinux EngineerQLD
- FTReporting Analyst - End User ComputingOther
- CCDeveloper - KofaxQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior DevOps Engineer - up to $800 pdOther
- CCL2 Service Desk TechnicianWA
- FTSenior Cloud Platform EngineerOther
- FTSOE EngineerOther
- FTInformation Security Accreditations AdvisorOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - DesktopOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Mobile ApplicationsOther
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Coordinator/ Junior Project ManagerOther
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - InfrastructureACT
- CCStore Project Coordinator - Large Retail ProjectNSW