Service Delivery Manager
- 12 Month Contract + Extensions
- West Sydney
- Large Enterprise Environment - long term project!
We are looking to hire an experienced Service Delivery Manager for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Lead the creation, design, implementation, management and reporting of service level processes and procedures to ensure service agreements, operational agreements and underpinning agreements are developed and managed in a consistent manner across Information Services.
- Provide authoritative and expert advice and act as an escalation point for all Service Level Management and Catalogue related issues at a strategic level.
- Proactively analyse and report on performance against service level agreements to highlight inconsistencies and guide the development of remediation activities.
- Develop, refine and communicate the Service Catalogue to provide clear guidelines and standards for service delivery to client
- Work alongside the IS Business Management team to develop and contribute to the costing chargeback models for services and offerings.
- Build strong and positive relationships with key stakeholders both internally and with customers.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience as a Service Delivery Manager/Service Catalogue Manager or similar
- Demonstrated experience leading and developing capability of a team, and coaching and advising managers, whilst always fostering a performance based and customer focused work culture.
- Well-developed interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Excellent analytical skills including proven experience in analysing and interpreting complex information from numerous sources, preparing and presenting analysis and reports, dealing with challenges creatively and achieving business focused solutions
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and manage complex customer issues through to resolution and successful outcome.
- Able to start within 2 weeks' notice
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ryan Halson
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTMid Level .NET Developer (Full Stack, Back End focus) - C#Other
- FTBusiness Analyst - SCRUM MasterOther
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Solution DesignerOther
- CCNetIQ Development OR Netiq Access ManagerNSW
- CCNetIQ DevelopmentNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTJava Developers wanted (Banking/ Finance experience ideal)VIC
- CCGaming DevelopersSA
- FTJava Services DeveloperOther
- FTVCE EngineerOther
- FTResource Planner / SchedulerOther
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTTeam Assistant / Executive AssistantOther
- FTSharePoint AdministratorOther
- TPPrincipal Software EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Research AnalystOther
- FTBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior SQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTSenior Applications Specialist - Cerner MillenniumOther
- CCSenior DevOps Engineer - AtlassianVIC
- FTDevOps Engineers/Consultants - CloudOther