Application Security Specialist - penetration testing required
Your role in a nutshell:
The Application Security Specialist provides expertise to inform and validate the secure design and development of IT applications including changes to existing applications.
The position will be a part of the Cyber Security team responsible for security.
A day in the life:
- Ensure that application security is an embedded and critical part of the software delivery lifecycle (including during the early stages of projects) regardless of delivery methodology and tool sets used (e.g. static code analysis)
- Train and educate developers and teams in secure coding techniques including use of supporting toolsets and enable them to self service
- Perform application vulnerability assessments including regular scanning and penetration testing activities. This includes but is not limited to managing PCI-DSS quarterly ASV scanning and wireless network security scanning
- Perform secure code review across a variety of programming languages
- Help tune Web Application Firewalls (WAF) and modify WAF policy to virtually patch applications where required
- Develop functional security testing scripts and procedures and identify opportunities to automate security testing and processes
- Identify inherent vulnerabilities and information security risks within systems and applications
- Experience with web and mobile application security
- Strong understanding of OWASP top 10 and similar application security methodologies
- Strong understanding of cryptography and SSL certifcate lifecycle management
- Experience with security tools including static code analysis and vulnerability scanning
- Platform experience. E.g. Linux, Redhat, CentOS or similar
- Experience with agile software development practices and methodologies
- Comprehensive Web Application Firewall, F5 ASM & iRule experience.
- Any security configuration and/or automation experience is highly desirable
Apply Now with your CV in WORD format
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Megan Luttrell
Jobs you may also be interested in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTBusiness Delivery Project Manager, Digital, AdvertisingOther
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther
- FTJAVA DeveloperOther
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTNetwork Designer - Telecommunications - UrgentOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTCRM Siebel DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - ISO9001ACT
- TPProgram Coordinator. Product Management BackgroundNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- TP.Net DeveloperWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperOther
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTTest Engineer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTRESTful services - Senior Tech LeadACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - InsuranceOther
- FT2 x Python Developers - FinTech/TradingOther