Marketing Content Writer
This is a newly established and key role within the marketing team at Peoplebank - Australia's largest specialist IT & Digital recruitment company. We are looking for an enthusiastic and vibrant person to join our dedicated, cohesive and fun team.
The role will be responsible for two key areas:
- Development and distribution of social media content
- Preparation, development and delivery of client tenders submissions;
The right individual for this role could be a creative or professional content writer with a passion for social media, or a social media specialist looking to diversify their writing experience.
The social content component of the role will be mostly autonomous. You will be required to implement marketing strategies and write content for the business' social media sites. This includes creating long and short form content, managing regular posts and interacting with our community online across a variety of channels.
The tender writing component of the role will work with our current tender writer to prepare content for submissions. Over time, you will become the first point of contact for the sales teams when they've been asked to respond to a client tender submission, proposal or presentation. You will be responsible for diagnosing the requirements, organising resources, writing content and finalising the submissions by the due date.
This is a dynamic and interesting role suited to someone who likes variety and can manage their workload efficiently. You are someone who prides themselves on attention to detail, and excels under deadlines. You are creative and energized by working with a diverse group of people, both domestically and internationally, to achieve high quality outcomes.
If you are interested in this role I'd love to hear from you! Please send your application to Michelle Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any questions please contact Michelle on 02 9409 4763.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Michelle Oliver
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCAlliance ManagerNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- CCProgrammer Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTDigital Security Architect - AWSQLD
- TPeLearning Developer / TrainerVIC
- FTDesktop Support OfficerSA
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Support SpecialistOther
- CCMS-SQL Designer and DB2 Designer - Two rolesVIC
- CCProject Manager - Oracle Financials - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCServiceNow Technical Architect - CANBERRA BASEDSA
- FTImplementation LeadQLD
- FTProject AnalystOther
- FTResource Planner / SchedulerOther
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- CCAgile Business AnalystWA
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCTechnical Delivery ManagerQLD
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- FTIntermediate BI DeveloperOther