Account Manager - IT & Digital Recruitment
Peoplebank is Australia's largest IT & Digital recruitment company and is offering an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to work across a number of our Government and Commercial accounts.
You will be responsible for the management of an established territory of contractors as well as ongoing business development including permanent placements to further enhance our footprint in the Queensland market.
What we're looking for…
- A proven track record in full end to end IT recruitment working on both Contract and Permanent assignments
- Proven capability of winning, building and closing a pipeline of new business within the IT contract and permanent sector
- Evidence of building good long term relationships with existing and new business clients as well as candidates/contractors
- A continuing passion for generating new client relationships and closing new business.
- A good understanding of competitive selling techniques to win against competitors.
- A strong team player who will work with the team
- Ability to manage yourself on a day today basis and drive your own performance
- Consistent billings track record
- A great attitude, initiative and willingness to share with your peers within a team environment to ensure the ultimate goals of the team and organisation are met
Working at Peoplebank, you are surrounded by individuals who are passionate about what they do.
Apply Now! Or for more information and a confidential discussion please contact John Egan, QLD Manager on 07 3319 7520.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: John Egan
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- CCRelease ManagerQLD
- CCLinux AIX EngineerNSW
- FTChange AnalystOther
- TPLead Software Engineer C++NSW
- FTBusiness Project Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTUX DesignerACT
- CCAdministration Officer - SFIA ExperienceACT
- FTManager SecurityOther
- CCFleet Management System SpecialistSA
- FTService Level ManagerSA
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTSOC Analyst - Permanent Opportunity!!Other
- FTIteration ManagerOther
- CCFilenet DeveloperQLD
- FTUI/UX DesignerOther
- CCReporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTTM1 Consultant - Multiple positions availableOther