Automation Test Analyst
Large Team and Program of Work
6+ Month Contract, Starting asap
Brisbane CBD Location, Apply now!!
An established enterprise organisation is undertaking an exciting, large-scale digital transformation project requiring an Automation Test Analyst resource to be part of a significant program of work.
The role will require that you develop and implement Test Automation capability in line with the Test Strategy while also providing traditional functional test activities as required. You must be able to provide guidance with regards to Testing processes and procedures to other personnel and resources, in addition to providing quality Test Estimation practices and procedures. Your ability to communicate, influence others, facilitate work, and engage with stakeholders across the organisation will be crucial.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in development of test automation capability in a complex, multi-organisation environment, using a package-enabled reengineering approach
- expertise needs to include a strong understanding of strategies, processes, use of testing environments and tools;
- Demonstrable knowledge of all facets of software automation testing, including industry standard toolsets;
- Experience in developing, implementing and managing automated regression test packs;
- Ensure a test infrastructure is created to support robust communication and a cost effective testing framework during Program Testing including:
- assessing the progress and effectiveness of the automated test effort;
- coordinating engagement levels with Project teams;
- coordinating and defining test data requirements;
- coordinating and defining migration data requirements;
- co-ordinate training to testers;
- co-ordinate the provision of test tools to allow testers to adequately perform their tasks;
- ensuring the appropriate planning and direction of the test resources;
- build relations with the software vendors and project test team.
- Provide testing of releases in an ongoing manner to ensure proper release management is adhered to.
- Support the Defect Management process, manage triage and prioritisation, and report to Program Test Manager on defects.
- Work with Test Leads to:
- define their scope of testing within the context of each program release that pertains to them;
- plan, deploy, and manage their testing effort for any program release that pertains to them;
- implement and evolve appropriate measurements and metrics to be reported to the Program Management Office;
- produce and manage testing assets required for meeting ongoing Program testing requirements;
- define acceptance criteria for their project stream to be used in the Program Automation Testing level;
- Advanced facilitation skills
- demonstrated ability to facilitate workshops / meetings to minimise the impact of data gathering on the time of other Program team members
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18375.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Amaysim Announce Galaxy Note 8 Plans
- LG Lock In Q6 For Australian Market
- Windows 10: Microsoft finalizes the Fall Creators Update, teases a mixed-reality future
- A dual-port wall charger is $11 today
- We build an AMD Threadripper 1920X-Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti PC
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Review: Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- CCApplications Support/ DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst, CX strategy, TelcoNSW
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTCustomer Delivery Coordinator / Account ManagerOther
- CCSAP ConsultantOther
- FTHR Systems and Reporting AnalystQLD
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FT4 X Gun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTProject Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsOther
- TPSplunk ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Support OfficerOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior UI / UX DesignerQLD
- CCTRIM Support OfficerACT
- FTJava Services DeveloperOther
- FTProcurement ManagerOther
- CCMS-SQL Designer and DB2 Designer - Two rolesVIC
- CCServiceNow Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTChief Information Security OfficerNSW
- FTProject Manager | Intelligent Transport Software DeliveryOther
- CCChange ManagerWA