SAP ABAP Developer
12 Month Contract
$117|Hour|40 hours per week - Mon - Fri
Data Migration Project - SAP to Customised Solution
Hudson is currently sourcing for an experienced SAP ABAP Developer to work as part of the Data Migration team that is migrating real estate and property management data SAP 4.6C to a customized solution. The existing environment is complex and has a number of integrations into the current system.
- Undertake SAP ABAP developments, unit testing and quality assurance, ensuring compliance with specifications and development processes and standards
- Complete and maintain documentation relating to SAP ABAP system design, technical specification, unit testing and quality assurance according to development processes and standards
- Install and maintain SAP ABAP software development tools utilising remote desktop functionality and ensuring that the platforms are upgraded when SAP Support Stacks or major software upgrades are applied to the SAP ECC systems
- Analyse SAP ABAP development business requirements and system specifications and provide technical expert advice to staff and management to ensure specifications are aligned to business requirements
- Contribute to project work and strategic or improvement analysis and advice to management on application solutions and associated issues and initiatives including risk and issue identification and management
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of client business requirements, legislative requirements and current trends and product developments within the IT industry
- Liaise, consult and negotiate effectively with team members, other project teams, stakeholders and client groups to develop and maintain effective working relationships and the integrity of the overall integrated solution
- Contribute to effective, client focussed teamwork by developing an understanding of the roles and duties of team members within the team and working collaboratively to achieve outcomes with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Prove hands on experience (minimum 3 years) in development specifically using SAP ABAP programming (mandatory requirement). Proven knowledge and experience in SAP WebDynpro for ABAP is desirable.
- Undertake objective, systematic analysis and draw accurate conclusions based on evidence. Recognise the links between interconnected issues. Identify problems and work to resolve them. Think laterally, identify, implement and promote improved work practices.
- Value specialist expertise and capitalise on the knowledge and skills of others within the organisation. Contribute your own expertise to achieve outcomes for the business unit.
- Take personal responsibility for meeting objectives and progressing work. Show initiative and do what is required. Commit energy and drive to see that goals are achieved.
- Seek to understand the audience and tailor communication style and message accordingly. Listen carefully to others and check to ensure their views have been understood. Check your own understanding of others' comments and do not allow misunderstandings to linger.
- Actively listen to staff, colleagues, clients and stakeholders. Involve others and recognise their contributions. Consult and share information and ensure others are kept informed of issues. Work collaboratively and operate as an effective team member.
Capabilities for success
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leisa Collins in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8328. Job Reference
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical Architect - Oracle Identity and Access Management - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Project Coordinator/Software SupportQLD
- CCDeveloper - KofaxNSW
- FTGraph DB Specialist | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSourcing Project ManagerOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change Analyst - Part-timeOther
- CCSenior SQL Database AdministratorVIC
- TPICT Service Desk OfficerOther
- TPCollaboration Tools ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCSenior Project Manager - Financial MarketsVIC
- CCAlliance ManagerNSW
- TPProduct OwnerNSW
- FTSOE EngineerOther
- CCWorkday ConsultantVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystWA
- CCTechnical Consultant - HP Service Manager 9ACT
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPSOE EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTProject ManagerSA
- TPProgram ManagerQLD
- CCLinux AIX EngineerNSW