6 Month Initial Contract + Possible Extension
Brisbane CBD Fringe Location
The ideal applicant will be skilled in the following:
- Coordinate, develop, implement, translate and evaluate the delivery of corporate ICT learning initiatives within a complex multi-disciplinary work environment that are based on clinical workflows, practices and evidence based practice. This includes the development and management of training strategies, training plans, training schedules / logistics, and relevant training reporting to senior stakeholders.
- Leveraging your training experience, and knowledge of training software/applications, lead the development of engaging ICT training materials, targeted to the diverse education needs of clinical and non-clinical stakeholders.
- Engage with clinical and non-clinical stakeholders across all levels of the organisation to plan and coordinate the execution of training activities and deliverables. Leveraging your strong understanding of our services and its stakeholders, you will identify and form strong connections with key stakeholders / stakeholder groups to:
- understand their training needs
- anticipate potential training opportunities and issues (particularly within the constraints associated with clinical service delivery)
- proactively problem solve/troubleshoot issues, challenges and risks as they arise
- negotiate, persuade and influence to achieve agreed outcomes
- Provide educational leadership and expertise in determining learning needs and mechanisms to foster a culture of learning, while providing strategic advice, plans and reports to key stakeholders regarding statistics, training, change and new initiatives for the implementation of ICT solutions.
- Lead and coordinate an ICT training team of through the adoption of a mentoring-based environment that promotes team development and drives a culture of innovation with a strong focus on patient, staff and service outcomes.
- Actively participate in a working environment supporting quality human resources management practices including employment equity, anti-discrimination, occupational health and safety, and ethical behaviour.
- Develop a positive culture which encourages and recognises high performance, builds leadership capabilities and supports staff to maximise their health and wellbeing.
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate negotiate, and persuasively promote ICT training initiatives to achieve desired outcomes.
- High-level analytical and problem solving skills, adopting a logical approach to achieve outcomes with an awareness of strategic drivers.
- Ability to effectively facilitate change and education outcomes, through strong leadership, strategy, ICT systems and education and staff development needs
- Sound knowledge of, or the ability to quickly acquire knowledge of, the Cerner integrated electronic medical record solution ('digital hospital').
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Job Reference 4A/18290 . Applications Close 03/08/2017.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness Consultant - TransformationSA
- CCInfrastructure Operation ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Project ManagerOther
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC
- CCWintel Migration ArchitectNSW
- FTFront end DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior ICT Project ManagerQLD
- CCTechnical Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL) Midrange L3ACT
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- FTDigital Learning Practice LeadOther
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- CCLinux AIX EngineerNSW
- FTOSS ArchitectOther
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- CCIT Service Desk SupportNSW
- FTStorage & Backup Engineer x2 - EMCOther
- CCFilenet DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Virtualisation and StorageVIC
- CCApplication Developer - DatastageVIC
- CCDeveloper - KofaxQLD