12 month contract
Large Government Department
Call Amber 02 62291541
One of our key Government clients are looking to engage services of a highly experienced project manager on a long term contract starting immediately to work on a large Service Delivery Transformation project.
To be successful:
- You will have formal Project Management qualifications (preferably Prince 2, PMBoK and MSP)
- You will have extensive experience in project management including successful delivery of projects on time, within budget to the quality expectation of the customer and stakeholders.
- You will have demonstrated experience in client transactional service delivery process and system transformation/ improvement projects
- You will have at least 10 years' demonstrated experience managing complex projects successfully
- You will have demonstrated experience in implementing User Centred Design/ User Experience practices in the successful delivery of projects to improve client's experience
- You will have demonstrated experience in transforming client service delivery
- You will have demonstrated stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills
- You will have demonstrated experience in complex change management with both internal and external users/clients
To be successful, you will have demonstrated experience managing complex projects in a government environment.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. 1A/12582.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Amaysim Announce Galaxy Note 8 Plans
- LG Lock In Q6 For Australian Market
- Windows 10: Microsoft finalizes the Fall Creators Update, teases a mixed-reality future
- A dual-port wall charger is $11 today
- We build an AMD Threadripper 1920X-Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti PC
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Review: Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTUX / UI DeveloperVIC
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- FTSenior BI Developer- Azure, Power BI, SSRS, SSIS, AgileOther
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- TPOffice 365 EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Change Manager (Banking background)Other
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change Analyst - Part-timeOther
- CCThe job "Automation Test Analyst Guidewire " is now ExpiredQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- CCSenior DeveloperNSW
- FTeCommerce Integration Support LeadVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTSourcing SpecialistOther
- TPTechnical Delivery Manager - Network & VoiceQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior SQL Database AdministratorQLD
- CCDelivery ManagerACT
- FTMid Level Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- FTETL AnalystOther
- CCLinux Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCDeveloper - KofaxNSW
- CCSenior Data AnalystNSW