Development and Test Lead
Excellent contract opportunity for an experienced Development and Test Lead
Exciting large, complex ICT projects | ASAP START | Up to $850/day PLUS super
Leading Queensland organisation | Centrally located in Brisbane CBD
Our client, a leading Queensland organisation, is seeking an experienced Development and Test Lead to oversee a large program of work within a complex ICT project. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in the management and coordination of test and/or development teams, coupled with strong communication and leadership skills.
The Development and Testing Lead, in collaboration with Project Managers, is responsible for managing and co-ordinating the development and testing iterations across the multiple complex project streams. The role will also oversee the day to day management of test analysts and working with suppliers and functional analysts to ensure the integrity and quality management of the overall development and testing components of the software development lifecycle. The role is required to develop an in-depth understanding of the documented requirements and technical specifications to support the implementation of fit-for-purpose ICT solutions.
This is an initial 2-month contract opportunity (until September 2017) with possibility of a 4
- to 6-month extension (until March 2018) depending on business requirements.
- Develop development and test strategy and approach that aligns with the requirements of each project stream, including methods, quality attributes and the high-level timeframes to meet project outcomes.
- Coordinate the planning of various types of software development and testing in line with the strategies agreed with Project Managers and suppliers, including the provision of environments, technical support, and documentation reviews;
- Work with the data team to ensure data requirements are defined including test data sources, data owner endorsement and ETL processes necessary to support software development and undertake testing;
- Plan and oversee work packages undertaken by project Test Analysts to provide test cases, scripts, documentation, defect management, and test reporting;
- Ensure that testing activities and defects are appropriately recorded and managed through the project's development and testing tools;
- Responsible for the integrity of testing and acceptance activities and coordinates the priority and execution of these activities for the project;
- Manage the development process to ensure systems can be migrated from a development environment through to implementation within quality assurance guidelines;
- Assist the project governance team to make go-live decisions based on quality standards.
- Support the project governance team by providing visibility on progress, risks, issues and outstanding actions;
- Adhere to the defined project implementation method; and
- Work with other project streams and stakeholders as required to support Program level initiatives.
- Experience in the planning and execution of the stages of software development lifecycle within large, complex ICT projects. Your experience should encompass all phases of the cycle as well as demonstrated experience in implementing quality methods through effective tools and frameworks.
- Strong understanding of both Agile and Waterfall delivery methods.
- Strong scheduling and negotiation skills.
- Experience with automated testing tools and approaches.
- Knowledge of software quality assurance methods.
- Prior experience with enterprise-level data environments
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual problem solving skills.
- Prior experience with HP Quality Center is desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level experience in the testing of Enterprise Reporting Systems is highly desirable.
Key Selection Criteria:
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18329. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical Architect - Oracle Identity and Access Management - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Project Coordinator/Software SupportQLD
- CCDeveloper - KofaxNSW
- FTGraph DB Specialist | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSourcing Project ManagerOther
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change Analyst - Part-timeOther
- CCSenior SQL Database AdministratorVIC
- TPICT Service Desk OfficerOther
- TPCollaboration Tools ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- CCSenior Project Manager - Financial MarketsVIC
- CCAlliance ManagerNSW
- TPProduct OwnerNSW
- FTSOE EngineerOther
- CCWorkday ConsultantVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystWA
- CCTechnical Consultant - HP Service Manager 9ACT
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPSOE EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTProject ManagerSA
- TPProgram ManagerQLD
- CCLinux AIX EngineerNSW