Initial contract until December
Work in an Agile Environment
Adelaide CBD Location
You will work as part of a team on a transformation project and undertake a combination of feature delivery, improvements and bug fixes and contribute to the evolving system architecture and design.
This requires a background in Java, with experience delivering J2EE web services using Spring and Hibernate with the ability to design, code, test, correct and documents large and/or complex programs and program from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools to achieve a well-engineered result
Your skills and experience
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Java Developer.
- A background in Java, with experience delivering J2EE web services using Spring and Hibernate.
- Desirable : SOAP, Maven, Java 8, SOAP UI, SQL.
- Development experience in an Agile environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Design, codes, tests, corrects and documents large and/or complex programs and program from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools to achieve a well-engineered result.
- Integrate with other tools to build solutions System/Solution Design abilities.
For more information please contact Steve Solomon in our Adelaide office on (08) 8223 8800 quoting job reference 5A/10681 or alternatively, apply online.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness Consultant - TransformationSA
- CCInfrastructure Operation ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Project ManagerOther
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC
- CCWintel Migration ArchitectNSW
- FTFront end DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior ICT Project ManagerQLD
- CCTechnical Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL) Midrange L3ACT
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- FTDigital Learning Practice LeadOther
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- CCLinux AIX EngineerNSW
- FTOSS ArchitectOther
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- CCIT Service Desk SupportNSW
- FTStorage & Backup Engineer x2 - EMCOther
- CCFilenet DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Virtualisation and StorageVIC
- CCApplication Developer - DatastageVIC
- CCDeveloper - KofaxQLD