Front End Developer CMS Experience
Great Rates of Pay
Our Client, NSW Government is seeking to appoint a Web Developer to the team on a contract basis with the view to extension based on performance.
A role is to deliver the frontend development of templates for the departments Website. This forms part of the redevelopment project that will rebuild the scaffold.
Hands on experience with designing frontend with CMS and knowledge of a cloud environment like Adobe Cloud, AWS, or other.
- Experience in creating fully responsive websites
- Experience in creating accessible websites, ideally at WCAG 2.0 AA level or higher
- Experience in creating cross-browser, cross-platform websites
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- Experience with front end frameworks such as bootstrap
- Experience with RESTful JSON interfaces
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with content management systems
- Being able to assist with testing of the website on multiple devices, platforms and browsers
- Experience building Ajaxified web apps
- Passion for usability, efficiency and performant code
- Work closely with back-end developers as well as the UX designer, Tech Lead and Project Manager
- Liaise with the product architect and developers on software design, dependencies and code maintainability
- Work with UX Designer to produce prototype and shippable front-end code
Roles and duties to be performed during this engagement:
- Minimum 5 years experience in Web / Front-end Development
- Australian citizen or Permanent residency essential
- Experience withn AEM essential
- Proven experience with designing frontend with CMS
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCJunior Project Coordinator / AdminNSW
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant (SAP IS-U)Other
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTUX / UI DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Support OfficerQLD
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTPrincipal and Senior Policy Officers - Multiple RolesOther
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTOnsite Helpdesk TechnicianOther
- FTIntermediate BI DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - eFX / MarketsOther
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- FTJunior Windows System AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - Salesforce (Urgent)Other
- CCCustomer Experience (CX) Designer - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (Infrastructure Hardware)ACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- FTSenior BI Developer- Azure, Power BI, SSRS, SSIS, AgileOther
- TPNetwork Design & Implementation EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementOther
- FTMobile App Development Lead | 6mth ContractOther
- CCAdlib 5.3 Development ConsultantVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - PHPOther