Graduate Recruitment Consultant
The Hudson Recruitment business sees the value in hiring Graduates that are willing to learn, have the drive and determination to be successful, but just need a solid training structure, a manager that is an expert in their field to guide them and a team to celebrate their success. This opportunity not only gives you a rewarding career, but also the ability to earn a competitive salary and generous bonus, with the potential to earn $100k plus in your 2 nd year.
This has been a successful year with quarter on quarter growth and in order to keep up with the demand from our key clients we are adding graduates to our IT, Accounting & Finance, Analytics, Digital, Human Resources & Office Support specialisations. Hudson has a strong brand in the market across both global organisations and small to medium enterprises, from retail banks to media agencies which means people know who we are and want to do business with us.
Our goal is to find the right approach by knowing our client's business, understand their issues and determine actionable steps that work in their environment possible. What's more, we treat each client, candidate, and contractor with the attention and respect they deserve.
What is Recruitment?
- You will manage relationships with our large and well-known client and candidate base and develop new business relationships face to face and over the phone
- Provide candidate solutions to client vacancies
- Network at client and candidate events
- Ultimately become a market expert in your specialisation
- A career that gives you control over your earnings purely based on your effort equating to results
What we are looking for:
- Driven, Motivated and goal oriented individuals
- Like being social and talking to people!
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A good attitude & a sense of humor. We work hard, but have a lot of fun!
If you are ready to start your career and enjoy working in a goal oriented environment where you have control of your earnings, have access to international opportunities, a competitive base salary, clear commission structure, and a clear promotion criteria, submit your resume below.
Sound like you?
Apply today and submit your resume below, quoting job reference number 2B/58859.
Learn more about life at Hudson at www.hudson-careers.com .
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- The best educational software for students
- EVE Valkyrie's Warzone update brings CCP's VR dogfighter to normal monitors
- PCWorld's August Digital Magazine: Intel's Core-i9 Tested
- Google Home hands-free calling is here, but doesn't yet have caller ID
- Aukey's dual-port car charger with Quick Charge 3.0 is $9 right now
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTMid Level .NET Developer (Full Stack, Back End focus) - C#Other
- FTBusiness Analyst - SCRUM MasterOther
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Solution DesignerOther
- CCNetIQ Development OR Netiq Access ManagerNSW
- CCNetIQ DevelopmentNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTJava Developers wanted (Banking/ Finance experience ideal)VIC
- CCGaming DevelopersSA
- FTJava Services DeveloperOther
- FTVCE EngineerOther
- FTResource Planner / SchedulerOther
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTTeam Assistant / Executive AssistantOther
- FTSharePoint AdministratorOther
- TPPrincipal Software EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Research AnalystOther
- FTBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior SQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTSenior Applications Specialist - Cerner MillenniumOther
- CCSenior DevOps Engineer - AtlassianVIC
- FTDevOps Engineers/Consultants - CloudOther