Business analyst - Business Case approval**
Financial cost and benefits modelling
Business case review
My Client, a huge Government cluster, are looking for a Junior Business analyst to help facilitate two big business case reviews worth over 100m each and make sure they're successful and accepted across the board. Beyond this are more business cases to be reviewed across the business.
This will require excellent financial modelling skills outlining benefits and risks, as well as strong stakeholder engagement and management skills both internally and externally, especially with articulation of these new technological changes within the business.
This is a great opportunity to join a well revered government organisation and deliver a series of programs which will have a wider positive social impact.
Please apply with an updated CV or directly send to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Amaysim Announce Galaxy Note 8 Plans
- LG Lock In Q6 For Australian Market
- Windows 10: Microsoft finalizes the Fall Creators Update, teases a mixed-reality future
- A dual-port wall charger is $11 today
- We build an AMD Threadripper 1920X-Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti PC
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Review: Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTL&D Instructional DesignerNSW
- FTMarketing Content WriterOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTData DeveloperOther
- TPAurion Business AnalystQLD
- FTTraining ManagerNSW
- CCHelpdesk Support roleNSW
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTVMWare Systems Engineers x3Other
- FTService Management Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Customer Experience ( CX ) AnalystOther
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Operations Engineer (ICT and Finance)QLD
- TPSenior Biztalk ConsultantVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTChief Information Security OfficerNSW
- CCOpenText VRD 7.4 & 8.1 Development ConsultantVIC
- FTIP Network Technician - $58 p/hrOther
- FTMajor Incident ManagerVIC
- FTAccount Manager (Healthcare & Aged Care)Other
- TPLead Software Engineer C++NSW