Project Manager - Integration
- Excellent opportunity for an Agile Project Manager
- Strong technical background with project integration experience
- Immediate Start, easily accessible location
An awesome opportunity for an experienced Agile Project Manager to join a high performing and dynamic team for a contract role starting immediately!
An awesome opportunity has become available for an experienced Agile Project Manager to join a high performing and dynamic team for a contract role starting immediately!
You will be working in a fast paced environment with changing priorities to meet business needs. We are looking for someone who is familiar with working in an agile way and has a strong technical background.
- Manage projects using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Ensure that the projects follow the defined project management processes
- Capture high level project requirements
- Work closely with development teams
- Provide mentoring and guidance to a team on all aspects of the Agile / Scrum journey
- Work with multiple stakeholders having competing priorities and requests
- Responsible for all phase of the project from initiation through closure with ownership of project schedules, communications plans, contingency plans and resource plans
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Proven experience working within an Agile environment
- Proven experience working on integration projects
- Strong hands on Technical background
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Experience within the banking industry advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Available for an ASAP start
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on 07 3339 5623. Please quote our job reference number: 200170423.
Reference Number: 200170423_1
Contact Details: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Teagan Pope
Contact Phone: Teagan Pope 07 3339 5623
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Amaysim Announce Galaxy Note 8 Plans
- LG Lock In Q6 For Australian Market
- Windows 10: Microsoft finalizes the Fall Creators Update, teases a mixed-reality future
- A dual-port wall charger is $11 today
- We build an AMD Threadripper 1920X-Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti PC
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Review: Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTUX / UI DeveloperVIC
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTSenior Change Manager (Banking background)Other
- CCFunctional Consultant (SAP IS-U)Other
- CCProject Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- CCFilenet DeveloperQLD
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCJava Developer with Guidewire ExperienceQLD
- FTIntermediate BI DeveloperOther
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change Analyst - Part-timeOther
- CCSenior Cost Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTProject Manager/Integration PMACT
- CCProgrammer Analyst - BrisbaneQLD
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - SAP HROther
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTApplication Security Specialist - healthy daily rate!Other
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTSales Manager - Expanding, global software companyNSW
- FTServiceNow DeveloperOther
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- FTL&D Instructional DesignerNSW