- Initial 5 month contract with extension
- Melbourne CBD location
- Exciting project
We are currently looking for an Enterprise Architect with experience in cloud and infrastructure architecture within large and complex enterprise
We are currently looking for an Enterprise Architect with experience in cloud and infrastructure architecture within large and complex enterprise for one of our clients in the financial services industry.
To be successful in this role, our client is looking for the following skills and experience:
- Experience with development of roadmap and strategies and associated order of magnitude costing
- Excellent consulting and facilitation skills.
- Ideal experience in retail branch experience preferably in the finance industry
- Excellent understanding of End User Computing and retail kiosk solutions
- Solid general IT infrastructure background skills (including networks, hosting etc.)
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence (bots) in assisted customer interactions across Voice, Digital, mobile or other channels.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership and direction for articulation of group wide platform architecture, standard and methods for architecture
- Seeking technology trends and updates in combination with the enterprise business strategy to derive/ improve/ maintain high level roadmap
- Define common business functions and critical shared technology capabilities
- Develop domain strategy and roadmaps.
- Provide architectural leadership within a number of technology platform domains.
- Management of architectural risk.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Birka Affleck on 0386804227. Please quote our job reference number: 200167824.
Reference Number: 200167824_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Amaysim Announce Galaxy Note 8 Plans
- LG Lock In Q6 For Australian Market
- Windows 10: Microsoft finalizes the Fall Creators Update, teases a mixed-reality future
- A dual-port wall charger is $11 today
- We build an AMD Threadripper 1920X-Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti PC
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- Review: Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTL&D Instructional DesignerNSW
- FTMarketing Content WriterOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTData DeveloperOther
- TPAurion Business AnalystQLD
- FTTraining ManagerNSW
- CCHelpdesk Support roleNSW
- CCWintel EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- FTVMWare Systems Engineers x3Other
- FTService Management Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Customer Experience ( CX ) AnalystOther
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Operations Engineer (ICT and Finance)QLD
- TPSenior Biztalk ConsultantVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTChief Information Security OfficerNSW
- CCOpenText VRD 7.4 & 8.1 Development ConsultantVIC
- FTIP Network Technician - $58 p/hrOther
- FTMajor Incident ManagerVIC
- FTAccount Manager (Healthcare & Aged Care)Other
- TPLead Software Engineer C++NSW