Release and Deployment Manager
- Immediate Start
- Global leader in information technology
- Fantastic benefits including education assistance
A new and exciting role for a Release and Deployment Manager Consultant to join our client a Global Leader and of providers of information technology
A new and exciting role has arisen for a Release and Deployment Manager Consultant to join our client a Global Leader and of providers of consulting information technology
Release and Deployment Manager
The role of Release and Deployment Manager is to ensure the goals of the Release and Deployment Management process are achieved. The main objective is to build, test and deliver the capability to provide the services specified by service design and that will accomplish the stakeholders' requirements and deliver the intended objectives.
- Planning scope of release
- Planning effective releases with actual third party suppliers
- Planning roll-back models
- Planning building of tests
- Planning of pilot test phases in test environments
- Planning of deployment
- Planning of delivery
- Delivery of compilation, build and test results into Evaluation Predicted performance report
- General management over the testing
- Adhering to the release documentation for quality assured documentation
- Obtaining resources to deliver the release
- Compiling the Release Units into the Release Package
- Structuring and controlling test environments
- Service release test
- Service Operation readiness test
- Implementation of a pilot
- Manage the deployment team, ensure roles and responsibilities are understood
- Transfer of pre-test elements (Agreements, financial assets, roll back plans)
- Transfer of the service
- Deployment of the service
- Removal of old/superfluous services
- Ensure all users can actually use the service as agreed
- Ensure CSI notes/ lessons learned are logged
- Update documentation and take part in Service Desk
- Review and close
- Making recommendations for Service Improvement Plans
- Ensuring the Release and Deployment Management process is performed as designed.
- Developing a Release and Deployment Management process model for the role of Incident Manager .
- Ensuring the Release and Deployment Management process is fit for purpose.
- Ensuring process description meets objectives
- Ensuring ELS staff from Release and Deployment Management the the Service Desk role upon new and updated releases.
- Sponsorship, design, and continual improvement of the process and its metrics.
- Following the organization's policies relating to employment.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organization skills.
- Strong in MS Build, Automated build, Continuous integration.
- Knowledge of scripting languages or scriptable shells such as batch files, beyond compare/Scripting, MS Build, Shell scripts, Window Scheduler.
- Have good understanding of multiple applications
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Eagerness to learn.
- A flexible schedule
- Must have working knowledge and experience on deployment of automation tools
- Ability to plan builds and releases with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have adequate writing skills for preparing release notes and appropriate release documents.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Tamsin Clark on 02 9464 5685. Please quote our job reference number: 200169259.
Reference Number: 200169259_3
Contact Details: Tamsin Clark - 02 9464 5685
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Tamsin Clark
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5685
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPData ModellerACT
- FTPractice Manager - SecurityVIC
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Developer - C#, .NETVIC
- CCVMware AdministratorNSW
- CCLinux EngineerQLD
- FTReporting Analyst - End User ComputingOther
- CCDeveloper - KofaxQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Process Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior DevOps Engineer - up to $800 pdOther
- CCL2 Service Desk TechnicianWA
- FTSenior Cloud Platform EngineerOther
- FTSOE EngineerOther
- FTInformation Security Accreditations AdvisorOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - DesktopOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Mobile ApplicationsOther
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Coordinator/ Junior Project ManagerOther
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - InfrastructureACT
- CCStore Project Coordinator - Large Retail ProjectNSW